I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis which good?
Blood dialysis: through the blood vessels in patients with uremia blood outside the body, with the help of hemodialysis machines and other equipment as "artificial kidney", remove the toxins in the blood and then return to the body blood, commonly known as "wash blood". The patient before surgery for arteriovenous fistula vascular bypass surgery, as channel treatment.
Peritoneal dialysis related nursing care: learning knowledge, nursing staff in many teachings and help independent in the treatment of peritoneal dialysis. The principle is the use of peritoneal dialysis membrane as a result of dispersion and ultrafiltration, in order to achieve the purpose of treatment of disease, commonly known as "wash the belly". First, a permanent catheter is inserted into the abdominal cavity, which is used as a channel for injecting and discharging dialysis fluid.
Uremia patients need to dialysis to remove toxins, but "dialysis" way, peritoneal dialysis (hereinafter referred to as "PD"), hemodialysis (hereinafter referred to as the "HD"), which is better? The expert points out, the complementary effect of two kinds of "kidney", quite advantage, more than half of the patients choose can be what kind of way, the patient should be comprehensive medical advice, economic conditions, living environment, from the hemodialysis center distance and other conditions of overall consideration and choice.
Statistics show that China currently has nearly one million such uremic patients, these people are still increasing at an annual rate of 10%. Peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis and renal transplantation, three replacement therapy for end-stage renal disease, but due to shortage of kidney, patients on hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis to sustain life or as a treatment before renal transplantation. Of the two "dialysis" method, in some developed countries and regions, such as Hongkong, 8:2 is "dialysis and peritoneal dialysis hemodialysis" dialysis "ratio, while in China the proportion of 2:8 is on the contrary.
- What are the differences between chronic renal disease and c
- Why the elderly should pay attention to hypertension and kid
- Will cold increase the protein purpura nephritis and occult
- What are the symptoms and diagnosis of chronic interstitial
- Some dietary misunderstanding in patients with chronic nephr
- The difference between acute glomerulonephritis and chronic
- Treatment misunderstanding of occult nephritis
- Are nephritis and pyelonephritis same kind of disease?
- Explain the difference between acute glomerulonephritis and
- Diagnosis and review of IgA nephropathy
- Causes and treatment of stomach pain in patients with IgA ne
- Chronic interstitial nephritis prevention and care
- Nephritis and kidney deficiency is the same thing?
- Identification of IgA nephropathy and other nephropathy
- Chronic glomerulonephritis and acute glomerulonephritis
- Expert:Iga kidney disease and what diseases to identify?
- Chronic nephritis has become more and more young
- Chronic nephritis Diet and nursed back to health
- Nephritis ＂fast＂ and ＂slow＂
- IgM nephropathy in patients with misunderstanding