I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
Occult glomerulonephritis is the most common disease, because the disease has no obvious characteristics in the early, so many patients are relatively easy to ignore. The disease is also a great harm to the disease is not timely treatment will be aggravated, so patients must not ignore the treatment of the disease.
There are many types of glomerulonephritis, of which the most difficult to diagnose is latent glomerulonephritis. The cause of occult nephritis may have many kinds, including Streptococcus and other bacteria, viruses, protozoa and other infections. The pathological change of the kidney showed widely different pathological types, including small lesions, mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis (including Iga nephropathy), focal segmental proliferative glomerulonephritis, sometimes similar to dissipation stage nephritis after streptococcal infection, a few cases showed severe glomerular lesions. In addition, hereditary nephritis can also asymptomatic hematuria and / or proteinuria onset, so the need for renal biopsy in order to clarify the cause. Occult glomerulonephritis or occult nephritis, like other nephritis as a clinical syndrome, but not an independent disease, suffering from the nephritis patients without obvious symptoms in clinic, but showed persistent mild proteinuria (qualitative: Micro ~ * * * *: less than 0.2 grams; quantitative /24 hours, generally not more than 1.5 grams of /24 hours). Sustainable or recurrent hematuria, the course of varying lengths, the elderly can be persistent for several decades, renal function remained good, because has been that the disease is a good prognosis of occult nephritis, nephritis showed non nephrotic proteinuria, also called asymptomatic proteinuria or albuminuria alone, suffering from the nephritis patients. Only mild proteinuria, urinary sediment examination no abnormalities, no systemic manifestations, this disease can occur in the basement membrane nephropathy, limitation of glomerular sclerosis, diffuse proliferative glomerulonephritis with focal Crescentic Nephritis as part of the patient.
Experts point out that there are many types of occult glomerulonephritis, which are classified according to their symptoms. Glomerulonephritis symptoms and signs include: Simple Hematuria of Latent Glomerulonephritis hematuria, for outstanding performance, and no other abnormalities, normal blood pressure and normal renal function of primary disease through the ball, so called "hematuria" or "asymptomatic hematuria or occult nephritis hematuria". More common in teenagers. The patients had no obvious clinical symptoms and signs, and even in the physical examination, the results showed that glomerular hematuria, persistent or recurrent. Some patients may be accompanied by an appearance of gross hematuria, often after strenuous exercise or upper respiratory tract infection. Occult nephritis proteinuria, more common in young, <1g/24h urine protein, urine normal, no edema, hypertension and other clinical too, normal renal function. By pathological types of asymptomatic glomerular lesions are mainly protein mild mesangial proliferative nephritis, focal mild lesions, early nephritis, membranous nephropathy and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. The light was sometimes asymptomatic proteinuria.
Because of the occult glomerulonephritis disease is occult, so many of the symptoms are not easy to find, in many cases, through the inspection found, including: occult nephritis asymptomatic hematuria and proteinuria, hematuria and proteinuria often is typical of glomerular disease, disease the prognosis is generally simple hematuria and is slightly heavier. Asymptomatic hematuria and proteinuria in various types of disease in primary glomerular diseases, such as mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis, IgA nephropathy, mild lesions, focal glomerulonephritis, light epgn, light capillary proliferative glomerulonephritis and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. This asymptomatic hematuria and proteinuria may be a manifestation of the disease, especially in the early stages of the disease. When the disease worsens or develops, the clinical manifestation of renal nephritis can be gradually appeared.
It can be seen that the disease is also more complex, the treatment of symptoms is the most difficult to cure, so patients must be treated in time. The treatment of TCM therapy combined with holographic renal region of Chinese and Western medicine treatment only to break the traditional view of nephropathy in the treatment of errors of urine protein, urine occult blood or blood creatinine and urea nitrogen. Its unique real lift from the root cause of the pathological damage method to improve kidney function has stood at the forefront of the international field of nephropathy. In addition to the introduction of advanced kidney specific ECT from abroad, early detection and diagnosis of kidney disease, the accurate calculation of glomerular filtration rate, providing accurate data reference for before and after treatment, with a multi perspective, systematic and comprehensive for patients with kidney illness.
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- How to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- What are the criteria for the diagnosis of glomerulonephritis
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulonephritis?
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomerulonephritis
- What are the clinical symptoms and manifestations of glomerulonephritis?
- What are the glomerulonephritis symptoms in children?
- What are the three symptoms of acute glomerulonephritis?
- What are the symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis?
- Chronic glomerulonephritis attention points
- What is primary glomerulonephritis classification?
- Impetigo can cause acute glomerulonephritis
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephritis?
- What are the symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis
- Complications and complications of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- What should pay attention to make a chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan?
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service