I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the classification of glomerulonephritis
In recent years, what is the problem of glomerulonephritis is concerned. Through the introduction of experts, we know that there are many reasons for the cause of glomerulonephritis, we should do more to understand the disease, which is harmful to their own.
Relevant data show that glomerulonephritis is a common disease in recent years, the occurrence of bilateral renal glomerular allergic disease. Glomerulonephritis is a common kidney disease, pided into acute and chronic two kinds. Acute glomerulonephritis, acute onset, short course, good hair at 4 ~ 14 years old children (such as kindergarten, primary school and other community especially, more men than women). The disease occurs in most cases of streptococcal infection after 2 ~ 3 weeks ago had pharyngitis, tonsillitis and other infections, but the infection degree and whether the parallel relationship between the onset. 40% glomerulonephritis patients were first discovered and 90% cases of hematuria treatment; edema, light see morning eyelid edema, severe edema and systemic. Even in the presence of hydrothorax, ascites, shortness of breath and abdominal distension, some patients have elevated blood pressure and headache, urine testing almost all contain protein (Dan Bainiao).
So what are the classification of the disease, the relevant staff pointed out that glomerulonephritis can be pided into primary and secondary. Primary nephritis is an independent disease of the kidney. Any of various disorders of the kidney caused by other diseases, as part of a systemic disease. Such as lupus nephritis, Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis, in addition to vascular diseases such as hypertension, metabolic diseases such as diabetes can cause glomerular lesions. The main clinical manifestations of nephritis were proteinuria, hematuria, edema and hypertension. Due to the strong hidden kidney disease, the early symptoms of the disease is not obvious, and easy to be ignored. Clinical investigation showed that patients with the disease tend to lose the best treatment time, leading to progressive development of renal fibrosis, and eventually developed into renal failure, uremia, conventional dialysis or renal transplantation to maintain life.
Comprehensive introduction of the above, we can easily see that the treatment of glomerulonephritis as early as possible, it is recommended that patients with the disease as soon as possible to a regular hospital for kidney disease.
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?