I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Principles of dietary therapy for glomerulonephritis
Glomerulonephritis diet therapy, glomerulonephritis type, clinical manifestations, treatment principles to diet according to the patient's renal function and the degree of proteinuria is determined, and also should pay attention to patients with edema and hypertension, then determine how to do a comprehensive analysis of dietary therapy for glomerulonephritis. The following is based on the number of patients with kidney disease in the treatment of diet nursing, diet principles summarized:
1, protein restriction: incidence of acute glomerulonephritis in 3 ~ 6 days, decreased glomerular filtration rate, azotemia will of a generation, so we should restrict protein diet, try to choose food quality protein foods within the scope of restrictions, such as milk, egg, meat, fish, etc.. When the condition improved, increased urine output, daily urine volume of >1000 ml, can gradually increase the quality of protein, but the daily shall not exceed 0.8 g / kg body weight, low protein diet, daily protein should be 30 to 40 grams, 0.5 grams per kilogram of body weight. To be stable for 2 months to 3 months, can be gradually restored to normal.
2, low salt and low sodium diet: edema and hypertension patients should use low salt, no salt or low sodium diet. Low salt diet daily with salt or soy sauce 10 grams less than 3 ml to 15 ml, where salt food should avoid eating, such as pickles, pickled cabbage, salted egg, egg, bacon, salted seafood, Hanging noodles should avoid complexion, etc.. Salt free diet without cooking salt and soy sauce. In addition to the salty food should avoid eating, available sugar, vinegar, sesame paste, tomato sauce to taste. Low sodium diet is in addition to cooking with soy sauce and salt, where food and vegetables containing high sodium should be limited, such as making use baking soda or alkali Steamed Buns, cakes, biscuits, Hanging noodles, all containing sodium 100 mg /100 grams or more vegetables should be filled with, best not more than 500 mg the day of dietary sodium.
3, high potassium foods: when oliguria, anuria or elevated serum potassium, should limit potassium rich vegetables and fruits, such as bean sprouts, leek, leek, celery, spinach, cauliflower, cedar, bamboo, bamboo shoots, dried lily, red dates, fresh mushrooms, seaweed, mustard, Sichuan wintertide, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, lotus root, apricot, sorghum, corn, beans, tomatoes, towel gourd, balsam pear.
4, limit the amount of liquid: according to the amount of urine every day to control the amount of liquid intake. In addition to the general method is to supplement the day before the discharge of urine, and more liquid intake 500 ml ~ 1000 ml. If the amount of urine or accompanied by edema, the daily intake of liquid should not exceed 1000 ml.
5, the supply amount of energy and fat: acute glomerulonephritis patients should rest in bed, but the heat is not too high, not fat, adult daily about 105 thousand ~ 126 thousand joules (25 thousand ~ 30 thousand joules card card) per kg of body weight. Energy is the main source of starch and fat accounts for more than 90% of the total energy. Should eat more polyunsaturated fatty acids rich in oil, that is to say, vegetable oil based.
6, the supply of adequate vitamin K: due to more limited food intake of fruits and vegetables will reduce, vitamin intake significantly reduced, prone to vitamin deficiency, should supplement vitamin preparations, especially vitamin C against allergic reaction, should not be less than 300 milligrams per day.
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- How to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- What are the criteria for the diagnosis of glomerulonephritis
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulonephritis?
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomerulonephritis
- What are the clinical symptoms and manifestations of glomerulonephritis?
- What are the glomerulonephritis symptoms in children?
- What are the three symptoms of acute glomerulonephritis?
- What are the symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis?
- Chronic glomerulonephritis attention points
- What is primary glomerulonephritis classification?
- Impetigo can cause acute glomerulonephritis
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephritis?
- What are the symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis
- Complications and complications of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- What should pay attention to make a chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan?