I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
3 chronic nephritis diet tips
The diet of the chronic nephritis has the protein in the diet is used by the body, and the rest can not be used urea, uric acid and other nitrogenous waste, coupled with too much sodium, potassium, phosphorus, etc.. Here to introduce.
When slowly decline in renal function, in addition to drug treatment, doctors usually advise patients to reduce protein intake, to reduce the burden on the kidneys, delay into ESRD time; in addition to protein restriction, physicians will depend on the condition of different choice of phosphorus or water or sodium restricted diet, chronic nephritis diet taboo as follows:
1, how to limit protein
Usually recommended protein intake per kilogram of body weight 0.6 grams, such as the weight of 50 kg, daily protein intake should be controlled for 30 grams. Our daily food, more or less contain protein, including meat, eggs, milk protein quality is good, the body utilization rate is high, can be used to repair or maintain muscle, such as beans (mung bean, red bean, broad bean, pea seed etc.), drupe (peanuts, cashew), protein quality is poor five grain Cereals, gluten products, flour products, sweet potato, taro, potato, vegetables, fruits contain, will create more waste; soy and soy products belong to vegetable protein, but its quality is not less than the meat, therefore, the experts also suggested that dietary protein restriction should not be fasting in Soybean and its products range. Under tight restrictions in protein intake, must choose the source of protein, can be fully used by the body, suggest at least daily amount of 2/3 allowed by the supply of good quality protein, is a chronic nephritis diet taboo.
2, how to add heat
In the limit of protein intake under the principle of Steamed Rice class limited, easily lead to insufficient heat, so that the body consumption of protein and urea increased, thinner body resistance is poor, so we must eat more high calorie and low protein foods (such as sugar: sugar, sugar, honey, fruit and vegetable oil and sugar; protein powder such as wheat flour, corn flour, cornstarch, lotus root starch, Green bean noodle, sago dumplings, etc.). Daily calorie intake: 35-45 calories per kilogram of body weight, diet and chronic nephritis taboo.
3, how to limit sodium ion
Sodium in the body balance and muscle water activity, when renal insufficiency, may not be the sodium ion excessive body discharge caused by hypertension, edema, ascites, pleural effusion, increase the burden on the heart, so easily lead to heart failure. Salt, MSG, soy sauce, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, vinegar, miso contains large amounts of sodium, preserving and processing of canned sodium also many, so the daily life try to use natural food, cooking can use sugar, vinegar, onion, ginger, garlic, spices, cinnamon, pepper, coriander, flower the other food lemon flavor, add delicious food, also belong to the diet taboo of chronic nephritis.
- Respiratory bacterial infections can cause nephritis
- Nephritis is caused by salt?
- Common sense of acute tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- Why is there no symptom in many patients with chronic glomer
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- Why is the early symptom of nephritis not obvious?
- Will suffering from glomerulonephritis affect life expectanc
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment
- Why chronic nephritis can cause itchy skin
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can purpura nephritis eat letinous edodes?
- How to prevent the incidence of chronic nephritis?
- What are the symptoms in different parts of chronic nephriti