I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the 6, nephritis patients diet principle
Life, nephritis have been affecting the patient's normal life.
Here is to introduce the nephritis patients diet principle exactly what?
Appropriate chooses 1, nephritis patients diet foods rich in vitamin A, B2 and C.
2, water without limits, nephritis patients diet can drink orange juice, watermelon juice, orange juice, fruit vegetables juice and water, etc., to diuresis detumescence.
3, nephritis patients diet should be according to the condition of patients have high blood pressure and edema, less salt, salt free diet, respectively.
4, protein supply, generally should be according to the requirement for normal supply, adult daily per kilogram of body weight 0.8 ~ 1.0 g.
And choose high biological value of protein, such as eggs, milk, meat, etc., to compensate for loss of drain, avoid and treatment of edema, and anemia.
5, if accompanied by hypertension, or high lipoprotein hematic disease, restricted dietary saturated fat and cholesterol.
For cases with anemia, nephritis patients diet should choose foods that are rich in protein and iron, such as the liver, kidneys, beef, egg yolk, and green leafy vegetables, etc.
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients