I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Impetigo can cause acute glomerulonephritis
Impetigo impetigo commonly known as folk, is a highly infectious skin disease. Its main target is children, especially preschool children. The onset of the rainy season in the summer and autumn, when the temperature is high, humidity, bacteria breeding fast, coupled with many children's health habits are not good, it is easy to be infected with impetigo.
Impetigo is mainly in size, such as erythema blisters and abscesses of soybeans or greater in the cheeks, lips around, limbs, buttocks. After breaking with a light yellow exudate or pus outflow often due to itching hand scratching, pathogen is Staphylococcus or Streptococcus or mixed infection, make the skin near continuous new abscess, which can be generalized to the whole body, decreased appetite, fatigue, fever etc.. It is worth noting that some can cause lymphadenitis, soft tissue inflammation, can also cause secondary acute nephritis, and often overlooked.
So, pustular sore why can cause acute glomerulonephritis?
The main pathogenic bacteria of impetigo were Staphylococcus aureus or hemolytic streptococcus. Acute nephritis has a close relationship with a kind of allergic reaction after hemolytic streptococcus infection. After the human body infected with Streptococcus mutans, a certain substance of streptococcus bacteria can be an antigen to stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies, and the two are combined into antigen antibody complexes. This complex can precipitate in the vascular wall and basement membrane of glomerulus, which can cause the accumulation of polymorphonuclear cells and the release of enzymes and inflammatory substances. This damage is manifested as the proliferation and swelling of the glomerular capillaries and interstitial cells, blocking the capillary lumen, and reducing the glomerular filtration rate. Severe ischemic necrosis and thrombosis. Renal tubular cells can also undergo degeneration due to ischemia. A series of clinical symptoms.
Therefore, in the process of treatment of impetigo, doctors should not only give children with blood, but also often urine, many parents do not understand. Especially the facial edema, high blood pressure in children, the doctor is to emphasize the importance of the urine. Some parents think that the reason is not that make an unnecessary move, the common sense. You know, it is generally difficult to detect secondary acute nephritis in impetigo. If the protein found in the urine, the urine of the patients, combined with other clinical manifestations will soon diagnosis and timely treatment.
If you have other kidney problems that can be viewed on other web pages, you can also consult online, or in your email, firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What are the causes of hyperglycemia in patients with diabetes
- Kidney stop working. The patients can chose the right diet to reduce the burden of kidney
- What causes nephrotic syndrome
- Sleep can also kidney
- The key to diabetic nephropathy is control!
- Experts advise: a small cold can lead to nephritis
- What are the causes of high creatinine in patients with kidney disease ?