I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Complications and complications of Latent Glomerulonephritis
What kind of disease is easy to confuse with kidney disease?
The clinical manifestations of "asymptomatic proteinuria" or "hematuria", with no previous history of acute and chronic nephritis or nephrotic edema, hypertension history, no abnormal function, blood biochemistry and had no change, diagnosis was established. However, it is necessary to identify the following physiological proteinuria.
The function of protein in the urine of high fever, vigorous physical activity due to renal vasospasm or pH decreased glomerular vascular permeability enhancement, can cause proteinuria, but disappeared after the removal of the cause, after strenuous exercise, some patients had hematuria, but soon disappeared after the cessation of exercise.
About 5% of adolescents with orthostatic proteinuria had significant proteinuria at baseline, with no microscopic hematuria. The urine protein disappeared and the exact mechanism of orthostatic proteinuria was not clear, and some of them had abnormal changes.
IgA nephropathy clinically by recurrent hematuria, often due to upper respiratory tract infection or fatigue, cold after a few hours to a few days (mostly in 1 - 2 days) cause hematuria aggravate or hematuria, eliminate inducement, gross hematuria disappeared, and returned to the original level, edema, hypertension, also no blood biochemical and abnormal renal function, only a small number of patients may manifest as acute nephritis syndrome, hypertension, and ultimately the development of abnormal renal function, but the diagnosis relies on renal biopsy (IgA deposition inmesangial area).
Pay attention to the identification of urinary tuberculosis, calculus and tumor.
What kind of disease can be hidden nephritis?
The prognosis of occult glomerular disease is good, and the duration of the disease is sustainable for several decades.
If you have other kidney problems that can be viewed on other web pages, you can also consult online, or in your email, email@example.com, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Key points of uremic diet
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- ＂ Doctor stone ＂ does good deed and make himself a good person
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- Lupus nephritis and IgA nephropathy
- How to treat colds and fever of nephritis patients?
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy
- The differences between polycystic nephropathy and kidney cyst
- The relationship between pregnant women and acute renal atrophy
- You need form the right understanding of fruit
- Identification of acute and chronic renal failure is very important