I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Chronic glomerulonephritis attention points
The recovery of each disease, are ultimately professional treatment and treatment during the reasonable care and meals. But for chronic glomerulonephritis is difficult to cure this stubborn disease, if the treatment is not proper, nursing is not good, it is likely to develop into renal insufficiency. So, what should the patient should pay attention to?
Chronic glomerulonephritis patients with doctors and nurses in a timely manner to communicate; patients to keep the ward fresh air, pay attention to keep warm, prevent colds, prevent respiratory infections. Chronic nephritis patients will gradually decline in the quality of the disease, so patients should not be overworked, to avoid severe physical activity. Patients tend to produce negative emotions, optimistic mood can improve people's immune system, so patients should keep an optimistic attitude of friends, establish a firm confidence.
Good renal function should be added to the biological effects of animal protein, such as eggs, milk, fish and meat, etc., have decreased renal function, should be appropriate to limit the protein Nie into, if necessary, plus essential amino acids. Should be treated according to the disease were less salt, no salt or less sodium food, to ensure rich in vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C food supply, especially fresh vegetables and fruits should be eaten as much as possible.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?