I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
I believe we are no stranger to the disease of the kidney disease, it gives people a serious impact, I believe there are many people deep experience. Nephrotic symptoms are not obvious, but for occult glomerulonephritis, the more subtle. Therefore, for the occult glomerulonephritis we need to make a timely diagnosis.
Occult glomerulonephritis in the early and more for the urine bubble increased, if there is no reason for increased urinary foam, it is necessary to the diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis. Generally associated with leukocyte urine, a typical urinary tract irritation, urine bacterial culture can be a number of positive results. In the original red blood cell morphology for a single type, except for urinary tract inflammation caused by urine urinary urinary tract urinary tract infection or tuberculosis infection, the inflammatory reaction can lead to hematuria and proteinuria. The diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis mainly through the differential diagnosis of pathology, and the incidence of many young women, can be expressed as hematuria with proteinuria, should pay attention to exclude, in addition to asymptomatic hematuria, proteinuria, generally have other Underlying disease performance. The
The diagnosis of asymptomatic hematuria is mainly based on the exclusion of abnormal red blood cell morphology, the smaller volume of patients should first suspect glomerular disease, but need to exclude a variety of secondary glomerular diseases. The diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis can be through intravenous pyelography, retrograde pyelography, cystoscopy, prostate examination, if necessary, renal artery angiography, kidney CT, MRI and other tests.
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- What are the causes of hyperglycemia in patients with diabetes
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- What are the harm with nephrotic syndrome?
- Attention should be paid to the care of children with nephropathy
- Sleep can also kidney