I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The projects of renal function test
Renal function test including serum creatinine urinary albumin 、immune globulin G、blood urea nitrogen 、blood and urine β2-microglobulin 、urine immunoglobulin A secretory type and so on .These diseases can through the early examination immediately find whether there is something wrong in the kidney ,thus prevent to delay the disease .
1.The specific value of urea nitrogen or creatinine .Taking advantage of it can judge the urinary tract obstructive lesions 、high protein 、glomerular lesions and the decomposition hypermetabolism state and the application of glucocorticoid steroid hormones and other diseases .
2.Blood urea nitrogen .It can help to judge hyperthyroidism 、anemia 、gigantism 、diabetes 、myodystrophy 、leukemia 、acromegaly、infection 、thyroid function and other diseases .
3.Blood urea .Excessive blood urea will cause gout、acute nephritis 、chloroform poisoning 、hyperuricemia 、carbon tetrachloride poisoning 、lead poisoning 、carbuncle and the pregnant reaction .Excessive less will cause pernicious anemia and fanconi syndrome .
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Consultation Note of Professor Wang
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?