I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The cause of chronic glomerulonephritis
Chronic glomerulonephritis refers to a series of kidney lesions that occur after the kidney is damaged by a large number of immune complexes associated with the human body, such as blood toxins. Including bleeding, proteinuria, renal dysfunction, failure and so on. The cause of chronic glomerulonephritis is mainly two: one is bad eating habits, then is a discomfort of the living environment.
Poor eating habits mainly refers to excessive overeating caused by excess nutrients, resulting in excessive human oxidative stress response, resulting in a large number of oxygen free radicals, which lead to human blood pollution.
Discomfort of the living environment will destroy the body's antioxidant system, so that the body's ability to eliminate oxygen free radicals are weakened, a large number of oxygen free radicals will accumulate in the body, causing human blood pollution.
Blood contamination will form a large number of immune complexes and other blood toxins, in the presence of susceptible genes, causing renal hyperinflation immune response, damage to kidney cells, including endothelial cells, mesangial cells, renal tubular cells, renal interstitial cells , Podocytes, etc., causing a variety of kidney disease.
From the perspective of Chinese medicine, the excess nutrients and discomfort caused by poisonous evil invasion of the body and the formation of toxins, belonging to the traditional Chinese medicine violent poison, violent poison stuck in the blood, and dirty gas cement, the formation of blood toxins belong to dirty poison, Affect the cell function abnormalities, resulting in intracellular endotoxin is poisonous. The presence of these toxins is the greatest risk of kidney disease. Violent poisoning caused by proteinuria occult blood, dirty poisoning caused by decreased renal function, vomiting lead to long treatment.
If you have any questions you would like to know, please consult our online specialists.
The cause of chronic glomerulonephritis
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?