I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Take you to glomerulonephritis
Glomerulonephritis more and more appear in our side, then, how much understanding of glomerulonephritis? Today we know with the experts together!
Glomerulonephritis, also known as nephritis syndrome (referred to as nephritis), is a common kidney disease, due to a variety of reasons, occurred in bilateral kidney glomerular, clinical manifestations of a group of disease. Glomerulonephritis common performance (may not appear): edema, proteinuria, hematuria, high blood pressure, reduced urine output or no urine, normal renal function or decline. Glomerulonephritis is actually a group of diseases, the etiology of different, part of the cause is not clear, in general, and genetic, infection, immune, metabolism, tumor and other factors.
Can be pided into secondary and primary glomerulonephritis. Secondary glomerulonephritis is caused by other diseases (such as diabetes, hypertension, systemic lupus erythematosus, allergic purpura, vasculitis, etc.), is a systemic disease of kidney involvement and. Primary glomerulonephritis is in addition to secondary glomerulonephritis, consider the primary nephritis in the kidney. Can be pided into: acute, chronic and progressive nephritis syndrome, occult nephritis (asymptomatic hematuria and / or proteinuria). Generally known as glomerulonephritis, if not normal, refers to the primary chronic nephritis. According to renal biopsy, chronic nephritis pathology can be pided into mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis; focal segmental glomerulosclerosis; membranous nephropathy; mesangial capillaries glomerulonephritis; sclerosing nephritis. Progressive nephritis pathological changes characterized by glomerular crescent formation, also known as crescentic nephritis. In addition to most of the acute streptococcal nephritis after treatment can be restored and alleviated, and other acute nephritis syndrome for the performance of glomerulonephritis in the treatment program may be quite different, so do not meet the typical acute nephritis glomerular Nephritis should be timely diagnosis of renal biopsy.
If you have other kidney problems you can browse other pages, also can leave us a message; kidney specialists in Tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine will give you the most professional and most effective treatment advice.
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- Can creatinine more than 200 wait until after kidney failure again dialysis?
- Do you feel breathless in uremic patients?
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Patient Comments Share Your Story Chronic Kidney Disease Self-Care at Home
- You need form the right understanding of fruit
- From now on, we can not eat dinner arbitrarily any more
- Uremia is getting younger
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- How to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Alert! Rejuvenation of kidney disease Want to drink water tube shut up more reasonable diet
- Urine protein doesn't improve, have you limited salt intake?
- Why do you want to pay attention to the high risk of creatinine