I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
how to prevent iga nephropathy
This disease IgA nephritis is currently attracted much attention, because the disease is a particularly terrible disease, it will directly affect the function of the kidney, and especially serious abnormal, so many friends want to do a good job in the prevention of IgA nephritis, then how to prevent IgA nephropathy?
Preventive measures for IgA nephritis:
1,Eat expensive food products such as hyperkalemia, mushrooms, ham, mushrooms, nuts, corn, bananas, citrus, potatoes, radish, tea, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate.
2, To prevent catch cold, avoid cold, do not eat tonic, health food, to prevent fire aggravated.
3, Edema patients should avoid salt, limiting the amount of protein food, less water. Edema is not heavy, can enter low sodium drink; no swelling, no restriction of water and protein food intake.
4, High blood uric acid especially not eat animal offal, fish shrimp and mussels, beer, mushrooms, beans, spinach.
5, Renal failure uremia patients should eat half a pound of milk a day, 1 eggs, 1 lean meat.
6, To eat light digestible food, avoid seafood, beef, mutton, spicy food, wine and all volatiles such as: spiced aniseed, coriander coffee, etc.
7, people microscopic hematuria or easy to get angry should havemore water, eat more apples, sugar, black sesame seeds, fungus and other food which can slow down fire.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy