I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why do patients with chronic nephritis have hematuria?
Many patients with chronic nephritis will have the phenomenon of hematuria, suspected whether this is a complication of chronic nephritis, is it aggravating or suffering from other diseases? In fact, chronic nephritis is indeed associated with the symptoms of hematuria, then, what is the cause of chronic nephritis hematuria, the following will introduce it to everyone.
1. Medical history. The history of acute pyelonephritis can be used as a reference for diagnosis, but can not be used as a basis. Due to the majority of patients with non-obstructive chronic pyelonephritis, there was no history of urinary tract infection, and no other kidney disease history. Often occult onset, azotemia symptoms can be the first symptom of the patient, should pay attention to it in diagnosis.
2. Clinical manifestations of intermittent reactions appear urinary tract irritation symptoms, generally lighter, not as acute pyelonephritis, often accompanied by fatigue, loss of appetite, back pain, may have low fever or no fever. Late due to renal damage and dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms of uremia. Also appear polyuria, nocturia increased, hypokalemia, hyponatremia or chronic renal tubular acidosis. Some patients with insidious or atypical condition, should pay attention.
3. Chronic pyelonephritis hematuria auxiliary examination: Urine routine: urinary protein is generally trace or a small amount. If the protein>; 3.0 / 24 hours, then the possibility of non-disease. Urine sediment can have a small amount of red blood cells and white blood cells. If found that white blood cells contribute to the diagnosis, but not unique to the disease.
Urine culture: with acute pyelonephritis, but the positive rate is low, sometimes repeated examination to obtain positive results. About 20% of patients with negative urinary bacterial culture can be found in the pulp-type strains, the department of pathogens in the antibacterial drugs, antibodies and other effects, in order to adapt to the adverse environment and survival of a mutation, the membrane is broken, but the protoplasm remains, and once the environment is favorable, it can reproduce.
After reading the above description, we should be very clear of the causes of chronic nephritis hematuria, if you still have questions about kidney disease, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?