I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why the nephritis care is exercise?
Nephritis patients need to do health measures in many aspects, the patients except for regular treatment, other health care is very important, through the clinical treatment of perennial, focusing on the treatment of nephritis health is movement.
First of all, we all know that the risk of nephritis is quite large, it will also be accompanied by other diseases, such as hypertension, anemia, etc., all of which will lead to heart failure in varying degrees. Nephritis of health care, a method of controlling blood pressure is the exercise of long time, the incidence of weight loss, in order to better control of blood pressure, but also exercise the function of the heart; anemia can also be improved by exercise, it can play a role in promoting blood red.
Secondly, in the treatment of nephritis, will often use dialysis for treatment. For long-term dialysis patients, because the lack of active vitamin D causes renal osteodystrophy. Food supplement vitamin D, which is inhibited by the enzyme converting into active vitamin D, cannot be used by the body; supplement to the active vitamin drug may present the disadvantage of hypercalcemia. We can do more outdoor exercise, accept sunbathe, and photochemical synthesis to form a natural activity of vitamin D, to improve the incidence of renal osteodystrophy, which is one of the important contents of nephritis health care.
Finally, in the course of suffering from nephritis disease, some parts of the body will occur abnormalities, the most common is because of aging skin, sebaceous glands and sweat glands function decreased and dry skin, itching. To prevent skin itching is a proper bath, pungent food diet on the skin; the two is to do proper exercise, movement to the skin slightly sweat, plus skin massage, promote blood circulation, will have positive effects on the prevention and treatment of nephritis.
Through the above introduction, I believe you all understand, and if you still have any question, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- Key points of allergic purpura nephritis
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Experts advise: a small cold can lead to nephritis
- Lupus nephritis and IgA nephropathy
- How to treat colds and fever of nephritis patients?
- The diet for patients with lupus nephritis
- Diet attentions for lupus nephritis patients
- Appropriate exercise helps the patient recover from nephritis
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- How to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
- What are the problems in the treatment of chronic pyelonephritis?