I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What does the treatment of glomerulonephritis in Chinese medicine?
Glomerulonephritis is one of the renal diseases. Patients with edema, proteinuria, hematuria, hypertension, urine loss and other symptoms can be caused by a variety of reasons. What does the treatment of glomerulonephritis in Chinese medicine? The following is a detailed introduction.
Long term chronic glomerulonephritis proteinuria and hematuria, kidney essence deficiency, yin deficiency, yang hyperactivity, dizziness, headache, and epistaxis, hypertension and other symptoms, stay wet, most likely to damage the Yang, so much spleen kidney yang deficiency syndrome, and aversion to cold, nocturnal enuresis, thin pulse string in a two loss, Yin and Yang Sheng under virtual pathogenesis, so the use of cold and heat and adjusting method especially for hypertension type of this disease is more suitable.
What does the treatment of glomerulonephritis in Chinese medicine? The above content is described in detail, for your reference only. Everyone has different causes and signs, and the treatment is different, so patients should choose their own treatment under the guidance of doctors. According to Chinese medicine, kidney disease is caused by the deficiency of human Qi and the invasion of human body by the poison of qi. I follow the "kidney first poison, poison on self extinction" principle, with "clear drug therapy" in early treatment of nephropathy has curative effect.
What does the treatment of glomerulonephritis in Chinese medicine
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- How to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- What are the criteria for the diagnosis of glomerulonephritis
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulonephritis?
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomerulonephritis
- What are the clinical symptoms and manifestations of glomerulonephritis?
- What are the glomerulonephritis symptoms in children?
- What are the three symptoms of acute glomerulonephritis?
- What are the symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis?
- Chronic glomerulonephritis attention points
- What is primary glomerulonephritis classification?
- Impetigo can cause acute glomerulonephritis
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephritis?
- What are the symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis
- Complications and complications of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- What should pay attention to make a chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan?