I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What vegetables can patients with acute nephritis eat?
Many patients with acute nephritis have raised this problem, due to the taboo of acute nephritis, many patients are mostly eat some high-quality low-protein meat, so eat less of fruits and vegetables. So kidney disease experts are going to give you some answers to the problem!
Radish: radish rich in vitamin C and a variety of vitamins and nutrients needed by human bodies, such as minerals are 'calcium, phosphorus, iron' and so on; and contains crude fiber, lignin, methyl mercaptan, hydrogenated mucin, tissue amino acids , Iodine, potassium, manganese, boron and other beneficial to human beings, has heat detoxification, thirst and diuretic effect.
Melon: melon is rich in vitamin C, and melon contains a low amount of sodium, so suitable for high blood pressure and other symptoms of edema in patients with edema. And melon skin nutrition and efficacy and melon hospital, as well as the role of diuretic swelling.
Gourd: gourd cold sweet, after the use of acute nephritis patients benefit promoting diuresis and clearing away heat, eliminating edema and abdominal distension effect.
Pumpkin: pumpkin contains rich in vitamins. According to the modern medical research, pumpkin is effective in preventing and treating diabetes mellitus, hypertension and kidney, liver and other pathological symptoms, to alleviate renal function degradation, and the regeneration of renal cells have enhanced effect. Pumpkin has the effect of Invigorating Qi, reducing inflammation and diuresis.
Lettuce: lettuce leaves rich in vitamin C and carrots and protein, acute nephritis with oliguria and hematuria can choose to use lettuce, have the effect of diuresis and relieve hematuria.
Above is the relevant information collected by experts , presumably we have some understanding of the above common sense! Only the correct diagnosis, in order to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems you can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang Chinese medicine hospital kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and most effective treatment or recommendations.
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of primary nephritis?