I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What should patients with early acute nephritis pay attentio
Acute nephritis is the most difficult treatment of kidney disease, under normal circumstances, patients with acute nephritis may not have hospitalization. During the illness, acute nephritis patients with appropriate treatment, combined with a scientific diet, the disease will soon be under control. What should patients with early acute nephritis pay attention to the diet?
Intake of salt: patients in edema obvious period, should be particularly taboo salt intake, diet can use salt free soy sauce to adjust the taste; until the blood pressure returned to normal, edema completely subsided, can take 2~3 grams of salt per day.
Diet principle: Early acute nephritis patients diet the general principle is that should be palatable light-based. :
Daily protein intake: light weight according to the body weight of 0.8 grams / kg, the condition is heavy, 0.5 grams / kg is appropriate. If the patient loses too much protein,can supplement the amount of protein, eat more milk, soy milk, chicken, duck, fish and other foods rich protein.
Daily intake of salt and potassium: should be less than 500mg, avoid eating pickles, fermented bean curd and ham and other high salt foods, limit the high potassium foods (such as: fruit, potatoes, leeks, rape) intake.
Adhere to the principle of high sugar and low fat diet: high sugar does not increase the burden on the kidneys, can intake of glucose, honey, fruit juice, sugar, grain; fat should not be too much intake; oil should be the main vegetable oil (due to vegetable oil is mostly unsaturated Fatty acids); appropriate to add alkali items, drink orange juice, lemon juice and water to regulate pH; add enough vitamins, especially vitamin B and trace elements, such as a variety of vitamins and 21 gold dimension him etc..
Acute nephritis generally does not strictly limit the intake of fat, as much as possible to eat less.
- Respiratory bacterial infections can cause nephritis
- Nephritis is caused by salt?
- Common sense of acute tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- There are several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine ther
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- Why is there no symptom in many patients with chronic glomer
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- Why is the early symptom of nephritis not obvious?
- Will suffering from glomerulonephritis affect life expectanc
- Specific treatment for iga nephropathy
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulon
- The treatment of patients with iga nephropathy need to pay a
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephriti
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment