I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the glomerulonephritis symptoms in children?
In recent years, more and more children with glomerulonephritis, parents and friends should pay attention to the child's health in daily life. If there is unexplained physical health, please go to the hospital for treatment, here are some of the symptoms of glomerulonephritis, if it occurs in children, we must pay attention to:
1, precursor history: about 10 days before the onset of infection, there is a history of streptococcal infection, such as upper respiratory tract infection, tonsillitis, etc. the history of skin impetigo is a precursor, and the prodromal stage is longer, about 2~4 weeks.
2, edema: the initial eyelid and face-based, gradually down to the limbs, was non-depression, combined with ascites and pleural effusion are rare.
3, urine output: reduce the amount of urine and edema parallel urine less edema heavier. Oliguria standard for school-age children daily urine output <400ml, preschool children <300ml, infants and young children <200ml or daily urine output less than 250ml / m2; no urine standard daily urine output <50ml / m2.
4, hematuria: hematuria: the most obvious symptoms of glomerulonephritis in children, almost all patients have hematuria, of which the incidence of gross hematuria is about 40%; 1 to 2 weeks after the mirror Hematuria, mild majority of patients without gross hematuria.
5, proteinuria: almost all patients with urine protein positive, but proteinuria is generally not serious, between 0.5 ~ 3.5g / d
6, high blood pressure: seen in 70% of cases. Hypertension seen in 30% to 80% of the cases, due to the retention of water and sodium and the enlargement of blood volume, it is generally mild or moderate increase. Mostly in 1~2 weeks later, with diuresis swelling, and blood pressure dropped to normal, if continued not drop, should consider the possibility of acute attack of chronic nephritis.
7, renal dysfunction: there is a transient hypoxemia, with slight increases in serum creatinine and urea nitrogen, which can return to normal after several days of diuresis. A small number of patients with severe illness, can occur acute renal failure.
glomerulonephritis symptoms in children
The above is related introduction about glomerulonephritis symptoms in children, hope that can help you. Parents must always pay attention to the health of children, do not ignore the small symptoms of children's body. If the child appears more than a few symptoms, please go to the hospital for treatment, early detection and early treatment.
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- How to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- What are the criteria for the diagnosis of glomerulonephritis
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulonephritis?
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomerulonephritis
- What are the clinical symptoms and manifestations of glomerulonephritis?
- What are the three symptoms of acute glomerulonephritis?
- What are the symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis?
- Chronic glomerulonephritis attention points
- What is primary glomerulonephritis classification?
- Impetigo can cause acute glomerulonephritis
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephritis?
- What are the symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis
- Complications and complications of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- What should pay attention to make a chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan?
- What are the manifestations of acute glomerulonephritis and how are they diagnosed?