I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the common symptoms of chronic nephritis in the early stage?
The incidence of nephritis and living habits are closely related, like staying up late, alcohol, smoking, exercise and so on, this very easy invasion of nephritis. Early detection of nephritis symptoms for the treatment is critical, then what are the common symptoms of chronic nephritis in the early stage?
Urine mixed with blood: nephritis patients in the early stage will appear hematuria symptoms, and hematuria is not necessarily visible to the naked eye. General hematuria can be pided into the naked eye and microscopic to distinguish out, the naked eye can see the water samples are generally and color red, urine turbidity, and some patients with hematuria must be observed through the microscope. This symptom can be said to be the most common symptoms of patients with nephritis, but not all of the hematuria are caused by nephritis. Once in life found hematuria , can not be delayed, be sure to timely to the regular hospital for examination, once confirmed must be targeted treatment.
Early onset of facial swelling symptoms: chronic nephritis patients due to the normal function of the kidney detoxification affected, so the body will be very weak, vulnerable to the invasion of the virus. Many patients with chronic nephritis will appear facial swelling symptoms, mainly because of the normal function of the kidney damage, so that patients with metabolic disorders, elemental sodium and water will continue to accumulate in the body, resulting in facial swelling, especially after getting up in the morning, the most obvious edema, usually through proper exercise will subside.
Bubble increased in urine: for patients with chronic nephritis, there is a more obvious in the early symptoms of urine is mixed with a lot of foam, and are generally showing a small bubble of mutual connection, a long period of time will not disappear, which shows that urine contains protein. But not all of the symptoms of urine foam are caused by chronic nephritis, once faced with this situation, you need to go to a professional treatment hospital for examination, once identified as proteinuria, then you need to early treatment of nephritis, and actively cooperate with doctors in order to early rehabilitation.
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of primary nephritis?