I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Detailed analysis of dietary guidelines for purpura nephritis
Purpura nephritis is a kind of nephritis, and now more and more people suffering from purpura nephritis. Patients with purpuric nephritis, in addition to actively cooperate with the doctor's treatment, the diet also have to pay attention, such as water, salt, protein intake, are limited. The following is a detailed analysis of the dietary guidelines for purpura nephritis.
Water intake: patients with purpuric nephritis do not need to control the intake of water if there is no oliguria, edema patients should be based on the degree of urine and edema to grasp the degree of water intake, generally speaking, if the edema is obvious, in addition to eating, water intake is best limited on the 500-800ml/ day is more appropriate. Urinary tract infection, in order to avoid and reduce the bacteria in the urinary tract to stay and multiply, the patient should drink plenty of water, dilute urination, in order to achieve the purpose of frequent rinse bladder and urethra.
Salt intake: If patients with purpuric nephritis without edema or high blood pressure, it is not necessary to limit the salt, can be the same as normal daily salt 10 grams, limiting salt intake mainly for patients with edema and hypertension, because it does not limit the salt can add heavy water sodium retention, so that edema is difficult to fade, causing blood pressure rise. Generally every day, control salt in 2-3 grams, severe edema should be limited to 0.5 grams per day. Urine, elevated serum potassium should limit the intake of potassium.
nephritis dietary guidelines-salt intake
Protein intake: for patients with purpuric nephritis protein intake also has some requirements, neither strict control of protein intake, and can not be too much emphasis on high protein diet, because plasma protein can continue to decline in resistance to decline Infection, edema, aggravated, and high protein diet can cause high glomerular filtration, for a long time to promote glomerular sclerosis. Daily protein intake to 1g / kg body weight is appropriate, but also to high-quality protein-based. Protein may be appropriate to use, adult daily intake of about 60 grams, and to high biological protein-based, such as eggs, lean meat, fresh milk. Recommended protein: (1) milk in the morning half a catty, noon lean meat 50g, 2 egg white at night. (2) morning egg white two, noon lean meat 100g, 1 evening egg white.
The above is the detailed analysis of purpura nephritis dietary guidelines, hoping to help you. Patients with purpuric nephritis in the treatment process must pay attention to diet, diet is not only related to the health of the body, but also related to the treatment of patients, healthy and reasonable diet has a supporting role in drug therapy. If you can, you can ask a professional doctor to develop a diet plan according to the disease, to prevent improper diet, affecting the treatment effect.
- The diet for patients with lupus nephritis
- Diet attentions for lupus nephritis patients
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What should we pay attention to about the diet of proteinuria caused by chronic nephritis?
- Diet assembles for purpura nephritis
- What should pay attention to make a chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan?
- Dietary principles of patients with lupus nephritis
- The eight criteria for diet in patients with lupus nephritis
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with food?
- Glomerulonephritis diet how to ask?
- What are the principles of acute glomerulonephritis diet?
- Expert introduction: dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis patients should have a scientific diet
- What should be noted for glomerulonephritis diet?
- Chronic glomerulonephritis diet taboo
- A good Diet for patient with Lupus Nephritis
- Food prohibition of patients with lupus nephritis
- Glomerular nephritis diet precautions
- Acute glomerulonephritis diet principle
- Pediatric acute nephritis diet recipes