I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Expert introduction: Nutrition treatment guidelines for acute glomerulonephritis
Now, more and more people suffer from glomerulonephritis, especially acute glomerulonephritis. The main causes of acute glomerulonephritis are improper diet and bad habits. In the treatment of acute glomerulonephritis, not only should pay attention to diet taboos, but also pay attention to nutrition.The health of the patient is still very important, the following focus on what are the nutrition treatment guidelines for acute glomerulonephritis.
Glomerulonephritis in patients with early glomerular filtration rate decreased, will produce nitrogen retention, and therefore need to limit the intake of protein. After the improvement of the disease can be appropriate to increase the supply of protein. Blood urea nitrogen normal can not limit the supply of protein. In the limit of protein should be used in high physiological value of protein foods, such as eggs, milk, lean meat, grain can choose wheat starch.
nutrition treatment guidelines for acute glomerulonephritis-prorein
2, potassium, sodium salt
Patients with symptoms of swelling and high blood pressure should be based on their condition to develop different restrictions on salt intake, and even consumption of salt-free food, such as pickles, fermented bean curd, salted eggs, etc., should eat low salt or salt-free low-sodium diet. In addition, patients with edema and reduced urine output will cause potassium retention, it should also limit the consumption of potassium-rich vegetables and fruits.
In accordance with the patient's urine volume and swelling of the situation to consider, when patients with severe swelling or oliguria, the daily intake should be limited to 1000 ml.
Patients with acute glomerulonephritis need bed rest, so the energy is not too high, daily 1600-2000 kcal or 25-30 kcal per kilogram of body weight.
Daily diet should eat high vitamin foods, especially vitamin C-rich fruits and vegetables, daily vitamin C should be taken in more than 300 mg.
The above is about the introduction of the relevant content of the nutrition treatment guidelines for acute glomerulonephritis , hoping to help you. Acute glomerulonephritis in the treatment process must pay attention to nutrition, due to the patient's etiology, disease development is also different, detailed nutrition treatment or to consult a professional doctor in the improvement.
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- What aspects does nephritis treatment include?
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment
- Chronic nephritis treatment errors which
- Diet therapy for chronic nephritis treatment
- IgA nephritis treatment should to what
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- Precautions before chronic nephritis treatment
- How does the self-treatment of chronic nephritis?
- Attention of chronic nephritis treatment
- Membranous glomerulonephritis treatment guidelines
- What does membranous nephritis treatment need to pay attention to?
- Nephritis treatment