I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Some dietary misunderstanding in patients with chronic nephr
For patients with chronic nephritis, a good diet is very important, the following article we simply tell you about the dietary misunderstanding of chronic nephritis patients, we hope to help.
Chronic nephritis, renal failure patients due to decreased renal metabolic capacity, the main toxins such as urea nitrogen, creatinine accumulation in the body, resulting in damage to the body, and these toxins are protein metabolites, so patients with chronic renal failure should emphasize low quality protein diet. Some patients think vegetarian does not contain protein, so be vegetarian for a long time. In fact this is a misunderstanding of food protein.
Food protein comes from both plant protein and animal protein, although most plant protein content is lower than animal protein content, but the daily staple food such as rice, flour protein content of 8% -9%, beans and soy protein content can be more than 20%, due to plant protein contains less amino acids, and high potassium, it is not suitable for patients with chronic nephritis.
After reading the above content I believe you understand more about chronic nephritis. If you still have any questions please contact our online specialists and our experts will be happy to help you.
- Respiratory bacterial infections can cause nephritis
- Nephritis is caused by salt?
- Common sense of acute tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- There are several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine ther
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- Why is there no symptom in many patients with chronic glomer
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- Why is the early symptom of nephritis not obvious?
- Will suffering from glomerulonephritis affect life expectanc
- Specific treatment for iga nephropathy
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulon
- The treatment of patients with iga nephropathy need to pay a
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephriti
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment