I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Some dietary misunderstanding in patients with chronic nephritis
For patients with chronic nephritis, a good diet is very important, the following article we simply tell you about the dietary misunderstanding of chronic nephritis patients, we hope to help.
Chronic nephritis, renal failure patients due to decreased renal metabolic capacity, the main toxins such as urea nitrogen, creatinine accumulation in the body, resulting in damage to the body, and these toxins are protein metabolites, so patients with chronic renal failure should emphasize low quality protein diet. Some patients think vegetarian does not contain protein, so be vegetarian for a long time. In fact this is a misunderstanding of food protein.
Food protein comes from both plant protein and animal protein, although most plant protein content is lower than animal protein content, but the daily staple food such as rice, flour protein content of 8% -9%, beans and soy protein content can be more than 20%, due to plant protein contains less amino acids, and high potassium, it is not suitable for patients with chronic nephritis.
After reading the above content I believe you understand more about chronic nephritis. If you still have any questions please contact our online specialists and our experts will be happy to help you.
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of primary nephritis?