I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
Urinary tract infection: referred to as urine sensation, refers to the urinary tract inflammation caused by pathogens invasion of urinary tract mucosa or tissue. According to the site of infection, urinary tract infection can be pided into upper urinary tract infection and lower urinary tract infection, the former for pyelonephritis, the latter mainly cystitis.
Pyelonephritis is a urinary tract infection.
Cystitis: This is usually referred to as lower urinary tract infection. The main manifestations of adult women with cystitis urinary tract irritation, urinary frequency, urgency, dysuria, leukocytosis, even with hematuria, and even gross hematuria, bladder may have discomfort. Generally no obvious symptoms of systemic infection, but a small number of patients may have low back pain, fever (usually not more than 38 ℃), white blood cell count is often not increased. About 30% of cystitis is self-limited, can be self-healing within 7 to 10 days.
Acute pyelonephritis manifestations include the following two groups of symptoms:
① urinary symptoms: including urinary frequency, urgency, dysuria and other bladder irritation, low back pain and (or) lower abdominal pain;
② symptoms of systemic infection: such as chills, fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, often accompanied by elevated white blood cell count and ESR faster. Generally no high blood pressure and azotemia.
The course of chronic pyelonephritis is very hidden. Clinical manifestations are pided into the following three categories:
① urinary tract infection performance: only a few patients intermittent symptomatic pyelonephritis, but more common manifestations of intermittent asymptomatic bacterial urine, and (or) intermittent urgency, frequent urination, lower urinary tract infection symptoms, waist discomfort and (or) intermittent low fever.
② chronic interstitial nephritis performance, such as hypertension, polyuria, nocturia increased, prone to dehydration.
③ Related manifestations of chronic kidney disease.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
上一篇：Pyelonephritis is also a urinary tract infection, long-term urethritis or cystitis can lead to upward infection through the ureter pyelonephritis, pyelonephritis are generally associated with low back pain or waist discomfort, kidney area percussion can b
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of primary nephritis?
- Some dietary misunderstanding in patients with chronic nephritis