I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to correct nurse pyelonephritis
Although there are a lot of pyelonephritis patients ,they know a little knowledge of pyelonephritis .Because reasonable nursing can be effective assist pyelonephritis patient to recover health ,so patients should pay attention to .How to correct nurse pyelonephritis ?
1.Acute pyelonephritis or chronic pyelonephritis in acute onset stage should drink more water ,the daily intake should be more than 2500ml .The goal is to increase urine volume ,promote bacteria 、toxins and inflammatory secretion ejectment ,at the same time should pay attention to strengthen nutrition and exercise .
2.Notice whether there is fever and urinary irritation symptoms .In chronic pyelonephritis late stage ,patient should pay attention to whether there is renal damage symptoms ,such as high blood pressure 、anemia 、uremia and so on .
3.After medical treatment should notice whether there is drug side effects ,such as oral gorge feed denier can cause nausea 、vomiting 、anorexia and so on .
4.Patient should attach importance to health service ,female should keep the vulva clean ,be cautious to bath in a tub .Menstrual period 、gestation period and baby should pay special attention to hygiene ,avoid ascending infection .Female with acute pyelonephritis should be contraception after treatment within one year ,in case aggravate the illness .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- How to diagnose kidney stone effectively?
- How to treat colds and fever of nephritis patients?