I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Self-regulation of chronic nephritis
Chronic nephritis is a disease easily overlooked by us. Its harmfulness is great. It is regretful that urethritis may be developed with little attention. The treatment of chronic nephritis is very complicated. It has been a problem that many nephrologists hope to overcome The problem Therefore, patients with chronic nephritis diet and other aspects of self-conditioning play an important role in the rehabilitation of the disease. The following suggestions for reference:
Regular visit to the hospital. Chronic nephritis is a chronic disease, the course of lingering, not three to five days of recovery, so regular referral to understand their condition is very necessary, and to save their own medical records.
Try to avoid various unfavorable factors such as exertion, cold, diarrhea, strenuous exercise, etc., because these unfavorable factors will aggravate the condition and even make the already stable condition go down sharply. In the meantime, once the illness is caused, it is more necessary to use medicine, especially antibiotics Careful, to tell the doctor himself is a kidney disease patients, so doctors in the medication as much as possible to avoid using kidney medicine.
Stick to medication. Such as a variety of antihypertensive drugs, lipid-lowering drugs, including specialists to give you the designated auxiliary drugs. Missing drugs, especially antihypertensive drugs on the kidney damage a short period of time you will not feel, but scientific research shows that hypertension is the "first killer" damage to the kidneys. Of course, abuse of drugs or incorrect medication will increase the burden on the kidneys.
Meal is reasonable. Avoid high salt, high fat, a lot of high-protein diet, because these will increase the burden on the kidneys; under the guidance of a doctor using diet, can regulate immunity, enhance physical fitness, prevent disease recurrence, is conducive to the recovery of the disease, and even with less.
Self-psychological adjustment. Social pressure, the burden of life, disease ridden will bring us tremendous psychological pressure, depression, pessimistic mood will only aggravate the condition. Therefore, we should use various conditions to adjust our psychological balance, maintain a optimistic and cheerful mood, and even go to see a psychiatrist if necessary.
Moderate physical exercise. Severe, high-intensity exercise can increase the burden on the kidneys, leading to increased proteinuria, hematuria or disease recurrence; However, the amount of exercise during the recovery period to improve the body's immune system, the rehabilitation of the disease is of great help .
Maintain correct posture. Should not be sedentary, long standing, or even stay up all night playing cards. Kidneys in human supine position blood flow is the largest, so appropriate amount of bed rest is also beneficial.
Attention to self health care. Good hygienic habits not only make us feel good physically and mentally, but we also avoid some infectious and infectious diseases.
- Respiratory bacterial infections can cause nephritis
- Nephritis is caused by salt?
- Common sense of acute tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- There are several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine ther
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- Why is there no symptom in many patients with chronic glomer
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- Why is the early symptom of nephritis not obvious?
- Will suffering from glomerulonephritis affect life expectanc
- Specific treatment for iga nephropathy
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulon
- The treatment of patients with iga nephropathy need to pay a
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephriti
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment