I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the differences between chronic renal disease and c
Chronic kidney disease refers to various causes of chronic kidney injury (renal structure or function abnormality) or glomerular filtration rate (GFR) less than 60ml/min, and the duration of injury is greater than 3 months, including:
① with or without decreased GFR pathological damage, abnormal blood or urine components, and imaging abnormalities;
② or unexplained decreased GFR (GFR <60ml / min), with or without evidence of kidney damage. Chronic kidney disease is pided into 5 stages. In the 3 stage, the decline of renal function began, and the disease gradually developed. To the 5 stage, the glomerular filtration rate was seriously decreased, and renal replacement therapy was needed.
Chronic renal failure is an earlier name used in the diagnosis of chronic renal failure, ranging from mild to severe, pided into four stages, and stage 4 is uremia, requiring renal replacement therapy.
The connotations of chronic kidney disease and chronic renal failure are partly coincided. The diagnosis of chronic kidney disease can detect kidney disease early, and prevent further deterioration of renal function at early stage. Progressive progression of chronic kidney disease causes irreversible loss of nephron and renal function, leading to clinical syndromes characterized by metabolic products and poisons, aqueous electrolyte and acid-base balance disorders, and endocrine disorders, often progressing to end-stage renal failure. Chronic renal failure is more common and easy to understand, easy to cause the attention and attention of the majority of patients, to guide patients with the treatment of certain benefits.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- Respiratory bacterial infections can cause nephritis
- Nephritis is caused by salt?
- Common sense of acute tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- There are several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine ther
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- Why is there no symptom in many patients with chronic glomer
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- Why is the early symptom of nephritis not obvious?
- Will suffering from glomerulonephritis affect life expectanc
- Specific treatment for iga nephropathy
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulon
- The treatment of patients with iga nephropathy need to pay a
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephriti
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment