I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
Actually ,the occurrence of pyelonephritis can be effectively prevented .As long as patients pay more attention to the prevention of pyelonephritis can avoid the damage to a large degree .So how to prevent pyelonephritis ?
In daily life ,patients should pay attention to the treatment of chronic diseases ;in addition,antibiotic can make its own resistance ability decline so don’t abuse of antibiotic .Paying attention to physical exercise in daily life so as to improve own resistance .
2.Pay attention to personal sanitation and hygiene
Female patients should pay attention to urinary tract hygiene ,in addition in menstrual、pregnancy period also should pay attention to .Patients also should form the habit of drinking more water so as to wash the vagina ,avoid the occurrence of urinary tract infection .
3.Eliminate the focus
Active eliminate the chronic focus ,such as gastroenteritis 、tonsillitis 、chronic pelvic inflammatory and so on ;in addition ,for acute urinary tract infection should be completely treated .After the symptoms disappeared should take antibiotic treatment for three days ,after three urine test are negative for safer after drug withdrawal ,if premature discontinuation cause disease recurrence .
4.Avoid the urethra get damaged
When treatment or examination must pay attention to avoid the machine scratch urinary tract in case cause infection
When patients occur the symptoms of pyelonephritis must go to the hospital as soon as possible ,and in daily life also should pay attention to the above points ,in this wat can reduce the risk of pyelonephritis and ensure own health .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?