I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
For patients with chronic nephritis, there are a lot of emphases on diet, in order to cure nephritis, this is a very difficult thing, we must strengthen the confidence of treatment, and must be perseverance. So how to prevent chronic nephritis? Can eat peanuts? Let's take a look.
Peanuts are dried fruits. Under normal circumstances, patients with kidney disease are not recommended to eat. However, if they are patients with small lesions, that is, patients with mild kidney disease, can be consumed in small amounts, but not salty or greasy. So, can chronic nephritis eat peanuts?
Chronic nephritis can not eat peanuts, because nephropathy may cause electrolyte imbalance, peanut dried fruit can lead to sodium and potassium disorders, and there are more purine, which will increase the kidney burden.
In addition, if fried, fried peanuts dry, nephrotic syndrome patients are prone to "heat" after eating, so tongue, oral ulcers, epistaxis and other internal heat heat patients are not suitable for consumption; Patients with hyperlipidemia eat peanuts will cause hypertension, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, and so on because of the increase in blood lipids; peanuts in the gallbladder to rely on the secretion of bile to digestion, it is not appropriate for patients with cholecystectomy or cholecystectomy; due to a large number of peanut oil will be accelerate blood clotting, with procoagulant factor, easy to make blood stasis or hemorrhage aggravating and aggravate the swelling, so bruises should not eat.
If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology specialist will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of primary nephritis?
- Some dietary misunderstanding in patients with chronic nephritis