I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
For patients with chronic nephritis, there are a lot of emphases on diet, in order to cure nephritis, this is a very difficult thing, we must strengthen the confidence of treatment, and must be perseverance. So how to prevent chronic nephritis? Can eat peanuts? Let's take a look.
Peanuts are dried fruits. Under normal circumstances, patients with kidney disease are not recommended to eat. However, if they are patients with small lesions, that is, patients with mild kidney disease, can be consumed in small amounts, but not salty or greasy. So, can chronic nephritis eat peanuts?
Chronic nephritis can not eat peanuts, because nephropathy may cause electrolyte imbalance, peanut dried fruit can lead to sodium and potassium disorders, and there are more purine, which will increase the kidney burden.
In addition, if fried, fried peanuts dry, nephrotic syndrome patients are prone to "heat" after eating, so tongue, oral ulcers, epistaxis and other internal heat heat patients are not suitable for consumption; Patients with hyperlipidemia eat peanuts will cause hypertension, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, and so on because of the increase in blood lipids; peanuts in the gallbladder to rely on the secretion of bile to digestion, it is not appropriate for patients with cholecystectomy or cholecystectomy; due to a large number of peanut oil will be accelerate blood clotting, with procoagulant factor, easy to make blood stasis or hemorrhage aggravating and aggravate the swelling, so bruises should not eat.
If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology specialist will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- Respiratory bacterial infections can cause nephritis
- Nephritis is caused by salt?
- Common sense of acute tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- There are several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine ther
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- Why is there no symptom in many patients with chronic glomer
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- Why is the early symptom of nephritis not obvious?
- Will suffering from glomerulonephritis affect life expectanc
- Specific treatment for iga nephropathy
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulon
- The treatment of patients with iga nephropathy need to pay a
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephriti
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment