I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephritis?
Acute progressive glomerulonephritis (RPGN) are apt to occur at any age, the condition is dangerous. The renal function deteriorates sharply on the basis of acute glomerulonephritis syndrome, and often develops into a group of clinical syndrome of renal failure such as oliguria or anuria in a few weeks to months. The disease is critically ill, if not treated, more than 90% of patients died within 6 months or rely on dialysis survival. Therefore, patients need to understand the symptoms of the disease performance, so that timely treatment.
1, hematuria: It is often the first symptom of the disease, almost all patients have hematuria 40% naked hematuria. Urine color was brown, turbid or washes water samples, but no blood clots, acidic urine can be soy sauce-like brown for 1 to 2 weeks, microscopic hematuria can last 1-6 months, a few cases can be for six months or longer, but the vast majority recovered.
2, proteinuria: Almost all patients have different degrees of proteinuria, but most of them were less than 3.0 g / d, a few were more than 3.5 g / d, which were often non-selective proteinuria.
3, edema: often early symptoms of onset, the light of the morning eyelid edema, was the so-called "nephritis face." Severe extended to the body, slightly concave, a few may appear nephrotic syndrome, if the edema continued development, often prompted a poor prognosis.
4, high blood pressure: 70% to 80% of patients with hypertension, mostly mild to moderate blood pressure, and even see the serious hypertension. General recovery is faster, hypertension and edema level is consistent, and with diuretic detumescence and return to normal. If the blood pressure continued to rise more than 2 weeks without a downward trend, indicating that more serious kidney disease.
5, oliguria: Most patients with decreased urine output (<500ml / d), and with transient azotemia, urine volume increased after 2 weeks, renal function recovery.
6, renal dysfunction: a very small number of development from oliguria into anuria, urea nitrogen and serum creatinine slightly elevated if urea nitrogen ≥ 21.4mmol / L (60mg / L), creatinine ≥ 352μmol / L (4.0mg / L ), should be alert to acute renal failure.
7, systemic performance: Patients often suffer from fatigue, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, and occasionally rheumatic fever. The lightest subclinical patients, only microscopic hematuria, or even urine test is normal, only blood C3 showed a regular change in the acute phase decreased significantly, 6 to 8 weeks recovery. Typical pathological changes were found in renal biopsy.
If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology specialist will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of primary nephritis?