I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomerulonephritis
In general , pregnancy can aggravate the existing chronic glomerulonephritis , and it is easy to complicated with pregnancy - induced hypertension syndrome . If the former has more severe chronic glomerulonephritis , the pregnancy is often aggravated . The condition of chronic glomerulonephritis is not big to the fetus , but the condition is heavy or the disease course elder , abortion , premature delivery , intrauterine growth retardation , stillbirth and neonatal complications are greatly increased .
(1)In general , there is proteinuria , no hypertension , renal function ( creatinine , urea nitrogen ) has no significant and incomplete , can be pregnant ; nephropathy already has hypertension and renal function is obviously incomplete , it is not suitable for the pregnancy , especially the creatinine of 3 mg / 100ml or urea nitrogen 30mg / 100ml , if the pregnancy is suitable for the third month of pregnancy to do artificial abortion to terminate the pregnancy .
( 2 ) Patients with chronic glomerulonephritis should be treated with integrated traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine , strive to stabilize the condition , avoid pregnancy induced hypertension syndrome , and closely monitor the changes of blood pressure and renal function . If the renal function is worsening , the pregnancy should be terminated . If the renal function is worsening , the pregnancy should be terminated . The prognosis of the fetus and the level of hypertension are key : the higher the blood pressure , the greater the fetal death rate . ( 3 ) When chronic glomerulonephritis is complicated with pregnancy , attention should be paid to strengthening nutrition , which is suitable for high protein and low fat diet ; however , if renal function ( urea nitrogen , creatinine ) is rather poor , the protein intake should be controlled ; if there is edema , salt and water intake should be limited .
( 4 ) The pregnant women with chronic glomerulonephritis should be hospitalized after the second half of pregnancy ( the serious patients are in hospital at any time ) , so as to closely observe the changes of renal function and the growth and development of the fetus , handle them in time , strive to get the live baby and guarantee the mother ' s safety .
( 5 ) If uremia or renal failure is developed during pregnancy to save the life of the mother , the patient should cooperate with the doctor ' s treatment , and care should be taken to limit the daily intake of salt and water , the recipe should not contain high protein , high fat , attention to the correction of anemia , prevention of infection , and timely termination of pregnancy .
( 6 ) The pregnancy of chronic glomerulonephritis should be followed up after postpartum ( blood pressure , renal function index , etc . ) and treat the disease seriously .
( 7 ) After delivery , it can be fed . If the patient is more severe , such as moderate or higher renal function , the mother who has a blood pressure higher than 21.3 / 14.6 kPa should not breast - feeding .
The above is the relevant information collected by the expert , and it is necessary to have a certain understanding of the above common sense . Only the correct diagnosis can be better treated . If you have other kidney disease issues to browse other web pages , we can leave a message to us , and the nephrologist at Beijing Tongshantang hospital of Traditional Chinese medicine will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or recommendations .
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of primary nephritis?