I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease recur easily?
The study found that what should be paid attention to in chronic glomerulonephritis is very important for the rehabilitation of patients with chronic nephritis. What should be paid attention to in chronic glomerulonephritis should be paid attention to from many aspects.
First: low protein, low phosphorus diet: low protein and low phosphorus diet can reduce glomerular hypertension, high perfusion and high filtration state, delay glomerular sclerosis and decline of renal function.
Second: quality low-protein diet. Patients with chronic glomerulonephritis should limit their protein intake to 0.5g / kg body weight per day, of which more than 60% should be high-quality proteins, such as eggs, dairy products, lean meat, etc. If combined with oral essential amino acids and α -ketoacid, it can also reduce the proteinuria of patients with chronic nephritis and prevent malnutrition.
Third, low phosphorous foods include lotus root powder, powder, cabbage, cabbage, egg white, celery, spinach, tomato, melon, sugar cane and so on.
Forth: sufficient carbohydrates. Adequate caloric energy supply reduces protein consumption, lightens kidney burden, and makes small amounts of protein consumed exclusively for tissue repair and growth. What should chronic nephritis still notice? Supplementation of vitamins and iron, proper drinking water / limiting sodium salt: for patients with obvious edema, hypertension chronic nephritis should be salt limited diet, generally require sodium intake of 1 gigahertz per day.
What should pay attention to in treating chronic nephritis? ACEI ARB is also a common drug in the treatment of chronic glomerulonephritis.
Renal function and electrolytes should be closely followed up for patients who take such drugs for the first time, because such drugs may cause creatinine to rise, if the creatinine rise is within the allowable range, continue to take it, and if the increase is too high, the drug should be withdrawn immediately; in addition, This kind of medicine has the possibility of causing the increase of blood potassium, especially for those who already have renal insufficiency, so avoid high potassium diet, such as mushroom, mushroom, mushroom and fruit such as orange, banana, etc. The medicine containing potassium or keeping potassium should also be used with caution. At the same time, electrolyte should be followed up closely.
For patients taking anticoagulants and anti-platelet aggregation drugs, regular follow-up should be made during the period of taking the drug, blood routine examination, daily self-examination, attention to the presence of skin and mucosal stasis spots, halos and / or gingival bleeding, black stool, Hemoptysis and other bleeding manifestations, if the above performance, should be promptly to the hospital, under the guidance of doctors to adjust the medication. Women menstrual period should be cautious use of anticoagulant treatment.
Many patients with chronic glomerulonephritis have hyperlipidemia and need to take blood lowering drugs. Lipid-lowering drugs can cause liver and kidney function damage and rhabdomyolysis, so patients taking lipid-lowering drugs should be followed up with liver and kidney function, if muscle pain occurs. Limb fatigue and other symptoms, but also check the muscle enzyme.
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of primary nephritis?