I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glomerulonephritis?
Effects of glomerulonephritis on pregnancy:
①People with normal renal function: early pregnancy only asymptomatic proteinuria, the prognosis is good, can continue pregnancy. To the middle, later if blood pressure is high, there are 50% complicated with preeclampsia, stillbirth rate can reach 45. If there is hypertension in the early pregnancy, Proteinuria and edema, should terminate pregnancy. Nephrotic syndrome and normal renal function, most can deliver smoothly.
②People with Renal insufficiency: early pregnancy serum creatinine ≥ 177μmol / L, urea nitrogen ≥ 8. 9 mmol / L, hypertension about 75% may occur preeclampsia, should terminate pregnancy. Because after that, the danger will be greatly increased.
The effect of pregnancy on glomerulonephritis: generally speaking, pregnancy is unfavorable to glomerulonephritis and is prone to progressive decline of renal function.
Indications for allowing and terminating pregnancy in patients with glomerulonephritis
Allowing Pregnancy: ① Acute glomerulonephritis was cured.No recurrence for more than 1 year; ② Occult glomerulonephritis or asymptomatic protein and / or hematuria after two years of observation, the condition is stable and the renal function is normal. ③The clearance rate of creatinine in those with normal renal function was ≥ 80 mL / min ·1.73 m2, and there was no hypertension.
Terminating pregnancy: ①Hypertension prior to or early in pregnancy, with antihypertensive drugs unable to return to normal. ②The serum creatinine and urea nitrogen were 176.8μmol/L and 8.9 mmol / L before pregnancy, 132.6μmol/L and 7.1 mmol / L in early pregnancy, respectively.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, we must have a certain understanding of the above common sense! If you have other nephropathy problems can browse other web pages, can also leave us a message, Beijing Tongshantang hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine experts will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of primary nephritis?