I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
There are several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine ther
Chronic nephritis treatment of such diseases is relatively long, a few short for several years, long for several decades, the pain for the patient is also long. If you want to treat chronic nephritis, it is very good to choose Chinese medicine. Then, what kinds of traditional Chinese medicine are there for chronic nephritis? The following will introduce to you in details, I hope can help you.
In the treatment of chronic nephritis, there are two kinds of traditional Chinese medicine and Western treatment, Chinese medicine for the treatment of chronic nephritis has its own uniqueness. Now look at the specific treatment.
The traditional Chinese medicine treatment method of chronic nephritis is to grasp the patient's physical condition as a whole, according to the principle of the human body five elements, focusing on regulating the functioning of human organs to remove urinary protein. Pharmacological studies have shown that many traditional Chinese medicines such as Cordyceps sinensis, Serissa foetida Comm, Astragalus membranaceus and other can enhance cellular and humoral immune function, improve renal function. Clinical validation: detoxification drugs such as Erye law inhibit the formation of immune complexes, inhibit the formation of glomerular fibrosis. Relieve the side effects of western medicine, and solve the hormonal patients in the process of application of hormones and immune agents, often lead to immune dysfunction, decreased immunity, recurrent illness and gastrointestinal reactions and bone marrow suppression and other adverse reactions, improve the sensitivity to hormones.
If the symptoms of chronic nephritis is not too serious, it is recommended to use traditional Chinese medicine treatment for treatment, by repairing damaged cells to achieve the body to improve the body's balance, thereby enhancing the body's immune function.
Chinese medicine treatment of chronic nephritis is a better choice, this is because the side effects of traditional Chinese medicine is relatively much weaker than Western medicine, the patient's body less damage, if it takes a long time to take medicine, or should The main treatment of Chinese medicine. Chinese medicine practitioners should choose to have experienced prescription for their own medicine.
If you have any questions about kidney disease need to understand in detail, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Respiratory bacterial infections can cause nephritis
- Nephritis is caused by salt?
- Common sense of acute tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- Why is there no symptom in many patients with chronic glomer
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- Why is the early symptom of nephritis not obvious?
- Will suffering from glomerulonephritis affect life expectanc
- Specific treatment for iga nephropathy
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulon
- The treatment of patients with iga nephropathy need to pay a
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephriti
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment
- Why chronic nephritis can cause itchy skin