I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
IgA nephropathy patients during the illness ,the doctor will have a higher requirement for patient’s diet .This is mainly because patients keep a scientific eating habit will improve the treatment .
IgA nephropathy patients should pay attention to the daily diet :
1.Keep the daily heat intake balance
For patients with IgA nephropathy should limit the intake of protein ,the heat energy supply should be given priority to with carbohydrate and fat ,energy supply depends on the intensity of labor .Patients who have a rest ,the heat energy can supply 126 kilojoule-147 kilojoule (30-35 kcal).And to meet the need of the patient’s activity .
2.Patients should limit the intake of sodium
When there is serious edema and high blood pressure ,the sodium salt intake should be under 2g/d even have a salt-free diet .It is better to have a low-salt diet .
3.Patient should be reasonable for protein diet
IgA nephropathy dietary treatment should be based on the degrees of renal function damage to ensure the intake of protein .Patient have a long course and the renal function is not serious ,the protein in the diet should not strict limit ,but should not more than 1g of body weight ,high quality protein should more than 50% .
The diet of patients with IgA nephropathy is helpful to the treatment ,but should not completely depend on the dietary treatment ,it is important to choose the best treatment ,expectant treatment ,in this way can control the development of the illness .In daily life ,patients should keep a food eating habit so as to better to treat the disease .
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What should hemodialysis patients pay attention to the diet?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- What should notice for uremia patients?