I Want To Find
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
- Symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- Can nephritis patients be pregnant?
A woman with nephritis should decide the feasibility of pregnancy according to the condition of nephritis and the state of renal function. Chronic nephritis, also called chronic glomerulonephritis, is characterized by proteinuria, edema and ..
- What is primary glomerulonephritis classification?
What is primary glomerulonephritis classification ? Primary glomerulonephritis is clinically pided into acute glomerulonephritis, chronic glomerulonephritis, rapid glomerulonephritis, occult glomerular disease, nephrotic syndrome and so on, ..
- Can IGA kidney disease be prevent?
lga nephritis (also called Berger disease) is a relatively special and typical glomerulonephritis, mainly IgA or IgA deposition, which belongs to a primary glomerular disease, with or without other immunity Protein can be carried out, more ..
- Diagnosis and review of IgA nephropathy
IgA nephropathy in the diagnosis and review of urine, renal function, B ultrasound, renal biopsy, clinical diagnosis of IgA nephropathy, what aspects should we check? If the patient appear hematuria, urine foam increased symptoms such as su ..
- What are the main symptoms of IgA nephropathy?
What are the main symptoms of IgA nephropathy?The most common manifestations are proteinuria and hematuria. Hematuria is urine found in blood (red blood cells), which can be detected by microscopic examination of red blood cells, or through ..
- How to prevent the occurrence of renal failure with IgA nephropathy?
The occurrence of IgA nephropathy occult, more common occured on young adults, some patientss symptoms is not obvious, the disease can be stable for many years, does not occur renal failure, but also some patients with rapid progression, 3 ..
- The causes of anemia in patients with chronic nephritis
In general, patients suffering from kidney disease have anemia symptoms, then why is this? Anemia can lead to a series of symptoms, breathing difficulties, pale, low mental attention, immunity and other symptoms. Why chronic nephritis patie ..
- How to reduce the urea nitrogen caused by nephritis?
Urea nitrogen is the end product of protein metabolism. Under normal circumstances, urea nitrogen is filtered by the glomerulus, and it is reabsorbed by the renal tubule when passing through the renal tubule. However, when people suffer fro ..
- Hazards of diffuse nephritis.
What are the hazards of diffuse nephritis? Many patients do not understand the harm caused by diffuse nephritis, the treatment of diffuse nephritis without paying attention, resulting in more serious consequences, then, what is the specific ..
- Nephritic diet needs to pay attention to three aspects
Nephritis can be caused by a variety of causes, pided into acute nephritis and chronic nephritis. Mainly manifested as fatigue, waist pain, anorexia, gross hematuria, edema, hypertension, renal dysfunction, decreased urine output (some pati ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service