I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome ?
In clinic ,nephrotic syndrome patient’s typical clinical symptoms is “three high one low”,that is a large amount of proteinuria ,height edema ,hyperlipemia and hypoproteinemia .So why height edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome in clinic ?
First ,plasma colloid osmotic pressure reduce .When patients suffer from nephrotic syndrome ,a large number of protein will lost from the urine ,thus causing hypoproteinemia and making the plasma colloid osmotic pressure decline .According to the research finding ,osmotic pressure includes crystalloid osmotic pressure and colloid osmotic pressure ,while the latter is mainly from protein ,due to cannot free transit from capillary wall ,therefore it is the main factor of vascular fluid exchange inside and outside .Therefore ,when intravascular moisture to high permeability of interstitial fluid movement ,patients will occur edema .
Second ,effective blood volume decreases
After nephrotic syndrome onset ,plasma water move up will make the effective blood volume reduce ,thus causing the body occur the following changes :
1.Through capacity sensors increase the antidiuretic hormone ,make renal tubular resorb water increase
2.Through excited aldosterone renin -angiotensin system product secondary aldosteronism ,make renal tubular resorb sodium increase .
3.Control the generation of natriuretic factor ,make the kidney platoon sodium reduce ,thus causing the retention of water and sodium and aggravating edema .
In a word ,the reason why nephrotic syndrome patients occur edema is that plaska colloid osmotic pressure decline ,effective blood volume reduce .
- Why is child nephrotic syndrome easy to repeat? How to avoid
- Do you know why patients with nephrotic syndrome have edema?
- What does nephrotic syndrome edema eat to reduce edema?
- How about edema in the nephrotic syndrome?
- How to treat edema symptoms in patients with nephrotic syndr
- How about edema after stabilization of nephrotic syndrome?
- Will child with nephrotic syndrome continue to edema?
- Children with edema should be on guard against nephrotic syn
- How to treat edema in nephrotic syndrome?
- Why patients with nephrotic syndrome thrombosis?
- Why can patients with nephrotic syndrome appear swollen?
- Why should nephrotic syndrome do biopsy?
- Nursing diagnostic measures for the edema of nephrotic syndr
- Nephrotic syndrome edema three reasons
- Why is there a lot of proteinuria in nephrotic syndrome
- Is edema a nephrotic syndrome?
- Can nephritic syndrome eat Chinese yam with edema?
- Causes of high edema in nephrotic syndrome
- Characteristics of edema in nephrotic syndrome
- Why nephrotic syndrome can cause edema