I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome ?
In clinic ,nephrotic syndrome patient’s typical clinical symptoms is “three high one low”,that is a large amount of proteinuria ,height edema ,hyperlipemia and hypoproteinemia .So why height edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome in clinic ?
First ,plasma colloid osmotic pressure reduce .When patients suffer from nephrotic syndrome ,a large number of protein will lost from the urine ,thus causing hypoproteinemia and making the plasma colloid osmotic pressure decline .According to the research finding ,osmotic pressure includes crystalloid osmotic pressure and colloid osmotic pressure ,while the latter is mainly from protein ,due to cannot free transit from capillary wall ,therefore it is the main factor of vascular fluid exchange inside and outside .Therefore ,when intravascular moisture to high permeability of interstitial fluid movement ,patients will occur edema .
Second ,effective blood volume decreases
After nephrotic syndrome onset ,plasma water move up will make the effective blood volume reduce ,thus causing the body occur the following changes :
1.Through capacity sensors increase the antidiuretic hormone ,make renal tubular resorb water increase
2.Through excited aldosterone renin -angiotensin system product secondary aldosteronism ,make renal tubular resorb sodium increase .
3.Control the generation of natriuretic factor ,make the kidney platoon sodium reduce ,thus causing the retention of water and sodium and aggravating edema .
In a word ,the reason why nephrotic syndrome patients occur edema is that plaska colloid osmotic pressure decline ,effective blood volume reduce .
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?