I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
What is your understanding of the disease classification in kidney? Some secondary nephrotic according to etiology can be pided into: infection; drug; toxins, allergens and immunization; systemic diseases, in particular how? Here we take a look at the.
1, after the infection of Streptococcus pneumoniae lupus nephritis, infective endocarditis, leprosy, syphilis, mycoplasma infection, shunt lupus nephritis, chronic renal pelvic lupus nephritis with reflux nephropathy
2, hepatitis B, hepatitis C virus, cytomegalovirus, human immunodeficiency virus, etc..
3, malaria, toxoplasmosis, parasitic worms, schistosomiasis and filariasis.
Penicillin, rifampicin, captopril, insectifuge, trimethadione, preparation, Hua Falin etc..
Third: toxins, allergens and immunization
Bee sting, snake venom, pollen, serum sickness, whooping cough, vaccination, etc..
Fourth: systemic disease
Systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective cell disease, dermatomyositis, systemic necrotizing vasculitis, allergic purpura, lupus nephritis syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, etc..
- Causes of nephrotic syndrome complicated by infection
- What are the causes of nephrotic syndrome in pregnancy?
- What are the causes of nephrotic syndrome in children?
- Experts:what are the common causes of nephrotic syndrome?
- What are the common causes of nephrotic syndrome?
- What are the causes of nephrotic syndrome?
- Causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What are the causes of nephrotic syndrome aggravate ?
- Daily causes of Nephrotic Syndrome