I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the nursing points of nephrotic syndrome
1, psychological nursing
Patients with nephrotic syndrome often have fear, irritability, sadness, anxiety and other psychological disorders, which is not conducive to the treatment and rehabilitation of the disease, family and nursing staff should be given timely psychological counseling to help patients recover.
2, diet nursing
In the life of patients with nephrotic syndrome should limit the intake of water and salt, sodium intake is generally not more than 2G, protein intake should be of high quality protein with high biological potency, normal renal function daily per kilogram of body weight 0.8-1.0g. To ensure the supply of calories per kilogram of body weight per day 143.6KJ, while the attention to a variety of vitamins and trace elements supplement.
3, drug treatment care
With diuretics, attention should be paid to the drug after the reaction, such as urine volume, weight, skin elasticity. Withdrawal or change of medication, must be carried out, in nephropathy department under the guidance of the doctor can not act with undue haste, all of a sudden stop, otherwise it will cause adverse consequences.
4, skin care
To keep the skin clean and dry, prevent swelling of the site of injury and infection, and to avoid prolonged compression, often changing body position. To avoid iatrogenic skin injury, with a small needle injection, pull the needle after the oppression of local moments.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?