I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the nursing points of nephrotic syndrome
1, psychological nursing
Patients with nephrotic syndrome often have fear, irritability, sadness, anxiety and other psychological disorders, which is not conducive to the treatment and rehabilitation of the disease, family and nursing staff should be given timely psychological counseling to help patients recover.
2, diet nursing
In the life of patients with nephrotic syndrome should limit the intake of water and salt, sodium intake is generally not more than 2G, protein intake should be of high quality protein with high biological potency, normal renal function daily per kilogram of body weight 0.8-1.0g. To ensure the supply of calories per kilogram of body weight per day 143.6KJ, while the attention to a variety of vitamins and trace elements supplement.
3, drug treatment care
With diuretics, attention should be paid to the drug after the reaction, such as urine volume, weight, skin elasticity. Withdrawal or change of medication, must be carried out, in nephropathy department under the guidance of the doctor can not act with undue haste, all of a sudden stop, otherwise it will cause adverse consequences.
4, skin care
To keep the skin clean and dry, prevent swelling of the site of injury and infection, and to avoid prolonged compression, often changing body position. To avoid iatrogenic skin injury, with a small needle injection, pull the needle after the oppression of local moments.
- Four symptoms of nephrotic syndrome, which is the most serio
- These are the reason for the recurrence of nephrotic syndrom
- Nephrotic syndrome has these complications.
- What are the risks of long-term nephrotic syndrome?
- The diet of patients with nephrotic syndrome with negative p
- What harm does proteinuria have in nephrotic syndrome?
- The reason that child nephrotic syndrome repeats need to pay
- What are the most common causes of childhood nephrotic syndr
- What are the hazards of hypoproteinemia in nephrotic syndrom
- What are the ways that nephrotic syndrome infect children
- What does nephrotic syndrome edema eat to reduce edema?
- How about edema in the nephrotic syndrome?
- What can eat in daily life eliminate nephrotic syndrome edem
- How to carry out nursing care of patients with nephrotic syn
- A factor that causes recurrent or aggravated disease of the
- How to care patients with nephrotic syndrome during pregnanc
- Comprehensive nursing care of patients with primary nephroti
- Effect of nephrotic syndrome during pregnancy on mother and
- How to carry out the nursing work of children's nephrotic sy
- What are the complications of hemorrhagic fever with nephrot