I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
Nephrotic syndrome is a traditional Chinese medicine "edema" category, for a variety of causes and kidney damage caused by. Because of the cold heat disease invasion and internal injury of spleen and kidney injury. The damp or deficiency of spleen and kidney governs the consolidation of dereliction of duty, or the emergence of a large number of subtle, proteinuria; due to the invasion of evils, or internal injuries, lung loses dispersing, spleen and kidney failure caused by opening and closing the water loss due to flood edema. Long into the network, poor blood to blood stasis can aggravate edema. Long Ji Qi and Yin and damp heat, or a large number of long-term use of glucocorticoids can lead to deficiency of yin or qi. Common syndrome types are as follows.
1, Feng Shui flooding
The main card first eyelid and head is swollen, the affected limbs and body, with rapid, febrile evil wind, limb sour, urine negative syndrome. To heat with sore throat, red tongue, yellow moss, floating pulse, slippery number. In between the cold chills, cough, thin white fur, pulse frivolous or tight.
Treatment Qufeng couple.
Prescription yuebijiazhu Decoction: ephedra 10g, gypsum 30g, licorice 6G, jujube 5 pieces, 3 pieces of ginger, Atractylodes 12g, 20g Poria, Alisma 15g, Rhizoma imperatae 20g.
2, damp invasion
The main card head and body, eyelid edema, urination, body hair hurt, even fester, with evil wind fever, red tongue, yellow moss, pulse floating or slippery.
When the water swelling detoxification treatment.
Prescription five kinds of disinfection Decoction: 20g of honeysuckle, chrysanthemum 20g, dandelion 20g, mulberry 15g, folium 15g, cogongrass rhizome 30g, Thistle 10g, 10g.
3, cold soaking
The head and body main syndrome edema, urine deficient, body weight, chest tightness, anorexia, greasy tongue coating, pulse moisten relief.
Yang and Lee water wet treatment.
Recipe five Lingya five PI Decoction: Polyporus 15g, 15g Poria, Alisma 15g, cinnamon 10g, Atractylodes 12g, 15g Sangbaipi, dafupi 15g, Poria 15g, orange peel 10g.
4, blood stasis resistance
The main syndrome of systemic edema long, often recurrent, dark and gloomy complexion, skin armour fault without China, dark purple tongue or petechiae, sunken pulse.
Blood and water treatment.
Recipe: Taohongsiwutang peach 15g, safflower 15g, Rehmannia 10g, angelica 10g, Chuanxiong 10g, Radix Paeoniae Rubra 10g, dafupi 20g.
5, spleen kidney yang deficiency
The main card repeatedly swelling dynamics, waist swollen, according to the no depression, abdominal distension, nausea, eatless loose stools, oliguresis, waist Lengtong, pale tongue, moss white greasy or smooth, slow or deep weak pulse.
Treatment methods of tonifying spleen and kidney, Tong yangdiuresis.
Prescription of Zhenwu Decoction Combined spleen Decoction of aconite: 15g, Atractylodes 12g, ginger 12g, Poria 15g, ginger 10g, caoguo 10g, dafupi 30g 18G 15g Polyporus, Alisma, Magnolia 15g, licorice 6G, jujube 3 pieces.
6, yin deficiency of liver and kidney
The main card face and leg edema, Yaoxisuanruan, dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia upset, dry mouth, urine short astringent, constipation. Red or red tongue, moss thin white greasy or thin yellow, wiry pulse.
Treatment of nourishing liver and kidney, and wet.
Two to prescription pill and Qijudihuang pill: Radix Rehmanniae 24g, Cornus 12g, 12g yam, Alisma 9g, paeonol 9g, 12g wolfberry, chrysanthemum 12g 15g, Ligustrum, Eclipta 15g, motherwort 15g.
- Chinese Medicine Bath
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys