I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
For patients with kidney disease, to a certain extent, it is necessary to pay attention to diet, will be conducive to physical rehabilitation. Nephrotic syndrome is no exception, let us know about the dietary requirements of nephrotic syndrome.
The diet of nephrotic syndrome must be characterized by a large number of proteinuria, edema, hypoproteinemia and hyperlipidemia.
(1) in addition to renal failure and azotemia occurred, plasma protein is lower than normal, the general should be given a high protein diet, a daily supply calculated by 1.5-2.0g kg-1, in addition to the supply of suffering from the normal amount, but also make up for the loss of leakage of urine protein. If there is a failure of renal function or the use of restricted protein diet, refer to the relevant chapters in the diet treatment of renal failure.
(2) patients with different degrees of edema, should be given less salt, no salt or low sodium diet. After taking a large dose of hormone (prednisone) treatment, easy to make sodium retention and cause edema, should also be appropriate to limit salt intake.
Less salt diet: daily diet intake of salt does not exceed 2-3g (1g sodium salt content of 400mg), no longer eat other foods containing salt. The salt free diet: the daily diet in cooking is no longer salt or other salty food, often with sweet and sour taste to increase, but the sodium content in food should not exceed 1000mg.
Less sodium diet: a day in addition to the diet when cooking is no longer add salt or other salt containing food, but also to calculate the amount of sodium in the food does not exceed 250-500mg.
Patients with long-term consumption of low salt diet, often eating braised food, according to the local salt concentration of soy sauce with soy sauce, salt, the amount of adjustment. About 1g of salt in soy sauce 4-5ml.
- These are the reason for the recurrence of nephrotic syndrom
- Methods for preventing nephrotic syndrome in life
- Rehabilitation nursing measures for nephrotic syndrome
- Nursing diagnostic measures for the edema of nephrotic syndr
- Dietary Principle for Patients with Nephrotic Syndrome
- How to care for children with nephrotic syndrome
- What routine renal function tests should be performed in pat
- What auxiliary examinations should be done for congenital ne
- Dietary therapy in daily life of patients with different typ
- What food to eat for nephrotic syndrome
- Principles for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- What are the diet considerations for nephrotic syndrome pati
- What are the reasons for suffering from nephrotic syndrome?
- It's necessary for a doctor to make a diet plan for nephroti
- Drinking milk is good for nephrotic syndrome
- What is the need to pay attention to the diet for nephrotic
- What are the precautions for nephrotic syndrome?
- Nursing care plan for the child with nephrotic syndrome
- what are the diet plan for nephrotic syndrome in children?
- Different diet for nephrotic syndrome