I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
(1) clinical manifestations
The age of onset of different clinical types were different, and the incidence rate was the highest in preschool children. Onset can be slow, before the disease can have a history of viral and bacterial infections, a variety of infections can cause recurrence of kidney disease. Edema is the most common clinical manifestations of kidney disease, more systemic, the first is the eyelids, face in the morning is heavy, gradually spread to the body, edema of lower limbs for depression, edema and change along with the posture, can have severe ascites, pleural effusion, pericardial effusion. The boy can see scrotum, penis edema. Less urine, nephritis and kidney disease in children with hematuria and hypertension. May also be pale, listlessness, lack of appetite, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
(2) laboratory examination
1 routine urine protein qualitative: = + + +, 24 hour urinary protein quantity is more than 50mg/kg, is the main basis for the diagnosis. Because of the 24 hour urinary retention in children, especially in infants and young children, it is suggested that the urine protein / urine creatinine ratio be used instead of the determination of urinary protein in 24 hours. This method is simple, take any urine in the morning for the first time, the determination of urine protein and urine creatinine, urine protein / urine creatinine was 3.5 for nephrotic range proteinuria. The red blood cells, and the tubular type. 2 plasma protein: plasma total protein was lower than normal, albumin decreased significantly, <2.5~3g/dl, albumin / globulin ratio inversion, alpha globulin increased 2, gamma globulin decreased.
3 increased serum cholesterol. Esr. 4 renal function: generally normal, but a small amount of urine when there is a temporary hypoxemia. 5 serum complement: nephritis nephropathy reduced complement.
(3) differential diagnosis
1 acute nephritis: part of acute nephritis showed a large number of proteinuria, urine protein should be monitored, if necessary, to make a clear diagnosis of renal puncture, guide treatment.
2 IgA nephropathy: a large number of proteinuria or proteinuria and hematuria as the main clinical manifestations of IgA nephropathy need to be identified by renal puncture.
3 lupus nephritis: a large number of children with unknown causes of onset of proteinuria should be diagnosed with lupus serology diagnosis.
4 cases of Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis: a history of skin rash.
5 hepatitis B virus infection associated nephritis: a large number of proteinuria as the main performance of children with hepatitis B should be the six examination, hepatitis B surface antigen positive should be a clear diagnosis of renal biopsy.
6 chronic nephritis: according to the history, clinical manifestations, laboratory tests and renal function evaluation can be a clear diagnosis
- Nephrotic syndrome is not an independent disease
- Four symptoms of nephrotic syndrome, which is the most serio
- These are the reason for the recurrence of nephrotic syndrom
- Nephrotic syndrome has these complications.
- Methods for preventing nephrotic syndrome in life
- What are the risks of long-term nephrotic syndrome?
- Side effects of hormone intake in nephrotic syndrome
- The diet of patients with nephrotic syndrome with negative p
- What harm does proteinuria have in nephrotic syndrome?
- The reason that child nephrotic syndrome repeats need to pay
- What are the most common causes of childhood nephrotic syndr
- Prevention and nursing of nephrotic syndrome in children
- How to treat nephrotic syndrome during pregnancy?
- Does nephrotic syndrome medication harm to eyesight?
- What are the hazards of hypoproteinemia in nephrotic syndrom
- What are the ways that nephrotic syndrome infect children
- Why is child nephrotic syndrome easy to repeat? How to avoid
- Do you know why patients with nephrotic syndrome have edema?
- Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome with Diet
- What does nephrotic syndrome edema eat to reduce edema?