I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the harm with nephrotic syndrome?
Now more and more patients with nephrotic syndrome, which is a very serious social phenomenon, therefore, need attention, the arrival of nephrotic syndrome has great harm to the human body, if not timely detection and timely treatment, patients may lead to danger. So, what are the hazards of nephrotic syndrome on the human body?
1 patients with nephrotic syndrome may lead to renal failure, mainly in patients with the protein concentration formed tube blockage caused by renal tubular; there is influence the formation of autoantibodies in patients with, mainly some drugs to patients with systemic resistance decreased, this time it is prone to infection, like skin infection, respiratory tract infection and urinary tract infection.
2 there is a patient with low hemolytic volume and hypercoagulable state symptoms, the patient will appear vomiting, diarrhea symptoms, sometimes the patient's glomerular filtration will lead to acute renal failure.
3 there is very easy to cause the patient's heart disease, the survey found in patients with nephrotic syndrome patients with heart disease incidence rate is higher than that of normal people, when serious will endanger the lives of patients; there is the patients are prone to thrombosis, thrombosis is the main cause of edema, the patient's activity, reduce high blood lipid and the blood concentration causes viscosity
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What causes nephrotic syndrome
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
- What harm does uric acid to the human body?
- What disease similar with nephrotic syndrome?
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Why edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome ?
- What are the symptoms of patients with nephrotic syndrome?
- Nephrotic syndrome in which cases easy to relapse?
- What should nephrotic syndrome patients notice in diet ?
- Give nephrotic syndrome patients a good nurse