I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Hormone treatment of kidney syndrome more and more hurt it?
The application of glucocorticoids in nephrotic syndrome is an indispensable part of hormone therapy, the use of its treatment to a certain extent, ease the patient's pain and improve the short-term efficacy, but no control of hormone applications as if Opened the "Pandora's box", to bring happiness to people at the same time, also attracted a disaster.
So that patients have a variety of irreversible serious symptoms:
Long-term ultra-physiological doses of glucocorticoid can cause water, salt, sugar, protein and fat metabolism disorders, the emergence of adrenal cortical hyperthyroidism. Manifested as centripetal obesity, resulting in calcium absorption disorders, resulting in osteoporosis, severe cases can also occur spontaneous fracture.
Glucocorticoids can reduce the body's ability to prevent disease, is conducive to the growth and proliferation of bacteria and proliferation, induced or aggravated infection.
Glucocorticoids promote protein breakdown, can delay granulation tissue formation, prevent trauma or surgical wound and other ulcer healing.
Glucocorticoids have the role of anti-growth hormone, children's long-term application can inhibit bone growth and protein synthesis, affecting growth and development, pregnant women can also cause fetal malformations.
Long-term application of glucocorticoid therapy, after the basic control of symptoms, such as the reduction of too fast or sudden withdrawal, the original symptoms may appear rapidly or worse, known as the "rebound phenomenon." There are some symptoms of the original disease, such as myalgia, muscle rigidity, joint pain, said withdrawal symptoms (or withdrawal syndrome).
In addition, long-term use of glucocorticoids can cause adrenal cortical atrophy or dysfunction, induced and aggravated ulcers and even cause neuropsychiatric symptoms, for patients with a great obstacle to rehabilitation.
In short, the treatment of hormones is only a mere formality, and did not solve the real problem, made a "headache, foot pain," the taboo, so the application of hormones must be appropriate, not blind pursuit of efficacy and a large number of hormones, Patients can not only stare at the test indicators, in the treatment direction into the errors.
- Side effects of hormone intake in nephrotic syndrome
- Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome with Diet
- Nephrotic syndrome patients diet treatment and daily protect
- Matters needing attention in diagnosis and treatment of seni
- Misunderstandings in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- The treatment and prognosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Can high uric acid cause kidney disease?
- How to find children with kidney disease?
- The latest treatment of nephrotic syndrome in metaphase
- Principles for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- What is the treatment of nephrotic syndrome?
- Patients with kidney stone should avoid which kind of foods?
- Does alkaline diet for kidney stones can help kidney stone?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Guidelines for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Why do kidney biopsy be done with nephrotic syndrome?
- will nephrotic syndrome lead to kidney failure?
- Treatment of nephrotic syndrome do not use remedies!
- Do children have kidney disease syndromes?
- Experts explain the treatment of refractory nephrotic syndro