I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent nephrotic syndrome recurrence
After the development of the program, the patient has to do is strict compliance. Kidney repair is a long-term process, we must adhere to the micro-traditional Chinese medicine infiltration treatment; medication must be taken by the dose, taking the cycle to meet the doctor's course of treatment; regular outpatient follow-up, follow the doctor's advice to adjust medication. Especially in patients taking hormones, when the strong loose reduction to 20 to 25 mg per day, the recurrence of the opportunity more. Do not panic after relapse, and quickly contact the doctor, according to the disease adjustment program, often able to regain the relief. The treatment of nephropathy is relatively long, long treatment is easy to make some patients have slack mood, so stressed that "follow the doctor's advice, regular follow-up", is particularly important for reducing recurrence.
Actively and cautiously respond to colds and infections. In Western medicine treatment, often use glucocorticoids, cytotoxic drugs and other immunosuppressive agents, which patients have a weak immune line of defense, is tantamount to worse. So kidney disease prone to infection, including respiratory infections, intestinal infections, peritonitis, pleurisy, subcutaneous soft tissue infections. If an infection occurs, care should be taken to grasp two principles: active and careful, and at the same time medical treatment. Patients in the treatment attitude to be positive. Because the patient is not only prone to infection, and infection is easy to spread. Early active treatment, you can eliminate the infection in the bud.
After the infection, the patient himself must be treated with care, must not be taken lightly. Can not think of a small upper respiratory tract infection, buy their own antibiotics to eat on it, and this made a nausea on the treatment of kidney disease. Because now the use of antibiotics, most still have liver and kidney toxicity, such as aminoglycosides gentamicin, kanamycin, there are tetracyclines, sulfonamides, antipyretic analgesic. If this time to buy their own wrong wrong drug, your kidney disease is tantamount to worse, counterproductive. So this is advised to have kidney disease and infected patients, even if it is a small cold should go to the hospital to see a doctor or with the original hospital in charge of the doctor, under the guidance of a doctor prescription is a good policy. Nephrotic syndrome patients should be appropriate to strengthen their own health care, appropriate exercise, improve physical fitness. Patients often from the doctor, family or friends and family there to get such advice: "must pay attention to rest!", "Do not be tired!" So, patients with kidney disease, of course, rest, not a little activity. What is more, this bedridden can not afford, from the clothes to reach out, rice to the mouth of a comfortable life. In this regard, medical experts believe that over-reliance on the rest of the lifestyle for patients with nephrotic syndrome, the benefits of more harm.
Experts believe that walking is a simple and easy exercise method. On the nephrotic syndrome patients walking exercise intensity, experts believe that we should do what it can. Poor physique can be delayed, the time is shorter; physical strength can be rush, a long time. Or walk in the park, or camp in the forest and so on. Perseverance, will be able to benefit.
Maintain a good attitude and good eating habits. Mental state and diet for nephrotic syndrome in patients with hospitalization and prognosis maintenance is a very important factor. To maintain a good mental state, do not add their own bad psychological hints, not angry, irritable, to learn to relieve the treatment of things. Diet should be prescribed with a reasonable diet, we must restrain the original is not conducive to the recovery of the disease diet.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?