I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why does nephrotic syndrome relapse?
Well known that kidney disease is not good treatment, a lot of kidney disease are difficult to cure, to the patient's life a serious threat, nephrotic syndrome is also a recurrence of the phenomenon, the recurrence of the reasons are many, with the patient's treatment Improper also has a great relationship, leading to nephrotic syndrome recurrence of what causes it?
Psychological disorder is too large
There are many people will be more or less there are some psychological pressure, and these psychological barriers will bring serious harm to everyone, especially for patients with nephrotic syndrome, psychological stress is relatively large, can not be well maintained Mentality, poor quality of sleep can also cause the recurrence of nephrotic syndrome.
Side effects of drugs
Some patients in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome, have adopted a number of drugs, taking the period, the patient's symptoms will gradually subsided, if the withdrawal or drug reduction, it will lead to recurrence of the disease. Therefore, the patient in the selection of drugs, should be careful, strict compliance prescribed medication.
In the life if the patient unclean, irregular diet, life, so prone to colds, diarrhea, etc., is likely to lead to infection, resulting in nephrotic syndrome patients with recurrence. So for the patient should be a reasonable life, to develop good habits.
Why does nephrotic syndrome relapse?
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
- ＂ Doctor stone ＂ does good deed and make himself a good person
- What causes nephrotic syndrome
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
- What are the harm with nephrotic syndrome?
- What harm does uric acid to the human body?
- What disease similar with nephrotic syndrome?
- Does kidney stone patient drink plenty of water, can eduction stone?
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Why edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome ?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection