I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Tongshantang:Why do nephrotic syndrome do renal biopsy?
Because nephrotic syndrome is not a disease, but a group of similar clinical manifestations of the disease. The use of renal biopsy is conducive to a clear diagnosis, guidance and treatment, to determine the prognosis, to explore the relationship between clinical typing and pathological type, but also to improve the level of clinical treatment of kidney disease the main method.
Clear diagnosis: the current diagnosis of kidney disease is basically two kinds, one is the clinical diagnosis, the second is the diagnosis of immunology, the combination of the two applications in order to confirm the diagnosis, it must rely on renal biopsy. For example, the clinical manifestations of nephrotic syndrome, pathology can be seen in a variety of lesions, such as minor lesions, podocytosis, IgA nephropathy, membranous nephropathy, focal segment glomerular sclerosis, and the final diagnosis must Rely on immune pathology diagnosis. And other rare diseases, such as amyloidosis, lipoprotein nephropathy, clinical manifestations of nephrotic syndrome, such as non-biopsy, clinical can not be diagnosed.
Guidance treatment: through renal biopsy after a clear diagnosis, for the clinical development of treatment programs, correction of treatment programs, to provide an important basis. If the diagnosis of renal biopsy for the small lesions, the application of hormone therapy is effective, and other pathological types, the reactivity of hormone therapy is also different, it may be early with cytotoxic drugs, so as not to delay the disease.
To determine the prognosis: a clear diagnosis of renal biopsy, basically can estimate the prognosis of the disease, the clinical diagnosis of the same type of kidney disease, pathological manifestations are not the same, the prognosis is not the same.
Why do nephrotic syndrome do renal biopsy
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- The projects of renal function test
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？