I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Tongshantang:Why do nephrotic syndrome do renal biopsy?
Because nephrotic syndrome is not a disease, but a group of similar clinical manifestations of the disease. The use of renal biopsy is conducive to a clear diagnosis, guidance and treatment, to determine the prognosis, to explore the relationship between clinical typing and pathological type, but also to improve the level of clinical treatment of kidney disease the main method.
Clear diagnosis: the current diagnosis of kidney disease is basically two kinds, one is the clinical diagnosis, the second is the diagnosis of immunology, the combination of the two applications in order to confirm the diagnosis, it must rely on renal biopsy. For example, the clinical manifestations of nephrotic syndrome, pathology can be seen in a variety of lesions, such as minor lesions, podocytosis, IgA nephropathy, membranous nephropathy, focal segment glomerular sclerosis, and the final diagnosis must Rely on immune pathology diagnosis. And other rare diseases, such as amyloidosis, lipoprotein nephropathy, clinical manifestations of nephrotic syndrome, such as non-biopsy, clinical can not be diagnosed.
Guidance treatment: through renal biopsy after a clear diagnosis, for the clinical development of treatment programs, correction of treatment programs, to provide an important basis. If the diagnosis of renal biopsy for the small lesions, the application of hormone therapy is effective, and other pathological types, the reactivity of hormone therapy is also different, it may be early with cytotoxic drugs, so as not to delay the disease.
To determine the prognosis: a clear diagnosis of renal biopsy, basically can estimate the prognosis of the disease, the clinical diagnosis of the same type of kidney disease, pathological manifestations are not the same, the prognosis is not the same.
Why do nephrotic syndrome do renal biopsy
- Nephrotic syndrome is not an independent disease
- Four symptoms of nephrotic syndrome, which is the most serio
- These are the reason for the recurrence of nephrotic syndrom
- Nephrotic syndrome has these complications.
- Methods for preventing nephrotic syndrome in life
- What are the risks of long-term nephrotic syndrome?
- Side effects of hormone intake in nephrotic syndrome
- The diet of patients with nephrotic syndrome with negative p
- What harm does proteinuria have in nephrotic syndrome?
- The reason that child nephrotic syndrome repeats need to pay
- What are the most common causes of childhood nephrotic syndr
- Prevention and nursing of nephrotic syndrome in children
- How to treat nephrotic syndrome during pregnancy?
- Does nephrotic syndrome medication harm to eyesight?
- What are the hazards of hypoproteinemia in nephrotic syndrom
- What are the ways that nephrotic syndrome infect children
- Why is child nephrotic syndrome easy to repeat? How to avoid
- Do you know why patients with nephrotic syndrome have edema?
- Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome with Diet
- What does nephrotic syndrome edema eat to reduce edema?