I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
Nephrotic syndrome should limit alcohol consumption. Drinking can lead to increased obesity, reduced glycogen synthesis. Especially obese, hypertensive, nephrotic syndrome and hyperlipidemia patients. Excessive drinking can reduce appetite, reduced food intake, resulting in a variety of nutrient deficiencies, severe alcoholic cirrhosis can occur. Patients with nephrotic syndrome should avoid alcohol, because alcohol can reduce renal blood flow, deterioration of renal function, and increase the burden on the heart.
Nephrotic syndrome prevention should pay attention to infection. Nephrotic syndrome patients themselves low resistance, prone to infection. Should let the nephrotic syndrome patients pay attention to the ventilation room, often take a bath, keep the skin clean, prevent urinary tract infection, pay attention to rest, cold season seasonal attention to prevent colds, infection occurs when the treatment of nephrotic syndrome.
Nephrotic syndrome patients with a small amount of drinking on the body is good, you can strengthen the body's ability to protect against UV damage and so on, but here is a small amount of less, about one day only into a few grams of alcohol, the general amount of alcohol is not so Less, the amount is difficult to control, so for their own health. Nephrotic syndrome patients is best not to drink, wine can not drink, life will not cause a big impact, there is no healthy body, you can not better enjoy the beauty of life.
Why do nephrotic syndrome do renal biopsy?
Because nephrotic syndrome is not a disease, but a group of similar clinical manifestations of the disease. The use of renal biopsy is conducive to a clear diagnosis, guidance and treatment, to determine the prognosis, to explore the relationship between clinical typing and pathological type, but also to improve the level of clinical treatment of kidney disease the main method.
Clear diagnosis: the current diagnosis of kidney disease is basically two kinds, one is the clinical diagnosis, the second is the diagnosis of immunology, the combination of the two applications in order to confirm the diagnosis, it must rely on renal biopsy. For example, the clinical manifestations of nephrotic syndrome, pathology can be seen in a variety of lesions, such as minor lesions, podocytosis, IgA nephropathy, membranous nephropathy, focal segment glomerular sclerosis, and the final diagnosis must Rely on immune pathology diagnosis. And other rare diseases, such as amyloidosis, lipoprotein nephropathy, clinical manifestations of nephrotic syndrome, such as non-biopsy, clinical can not be diagnosed.
Guidance treatment: through renal biopsy after a clear diagnosis, for the clinical development of treatment programs, correction of treatment programs, to provide an important basis. If the diagnosis of renal biopsy for the small lesions, the application of hormone therapy is effective, and other pathological types, the reactivity of hormone therapy is also different, it may be early with cytotoxic drugs, so as not to delay the disease.
To determine the prognosis: a clear diagnosis of renal biopsy, basically can estimate the prognosis of the disease, the clinical diagnosis of the same type of kidney disease, pathological manifestations are not the same, the prognosis is not the same.
The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What causes nephrotic syndrome
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
- What are the harm with nephrotic syndrome?
- What disease similar with nephrotic syndrome?
- Why edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome ?
- What are the symptoms of patients with nephrotic syndrome?
- Nephrotic syndrome in which cases easy to relapse?
- What should nephrotic syndrome patients notice in diet ?
- Give nephrotic syndrome patients a good nurse
- What are the nursing points of nephrotic syndrome
- How to prevent nephrotic syndrome recurrence
- What are the symptoms of primary nephrotic syndrome?