I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Experts:what are the common causes of nephrotic syndrome?
Nephrotic syndrome is not an independent disease in clinical practice, but a patient with nephropathy has the same characteristics as symptoms, such as large amounts of proteinuria, edema, hypoproteinemia, and so on. According to the cause can be pided into primary and secondary, the former diagnosis depends mainly on the elimination of secondary nephrotic syndrome. Among them, the primary nephrotic syndrome is the most common cause of nephrotic syndrome. Secondary nephrotic syndrome, many causes, are common in the following categories:
Immune disease caused by systemic lupus erythematosus and allergic purpura kidney recurrent secondary to the first of the kidney. Other nodular arteritis, dermatomyositis, systemic scleroderma, this part of the kidney comprehensive treatment effect and prognosis depends on the primary disease and renal pathological damage.
Infection: bacterial infection, bacterial endocarditis, typhoid, typhus, Staphylococcus aureus sepsis, osteomyelitis, tuberculosis or leprosy; virus infection found in hepatitis B, hepatitis C, chickenpox or banded herpes ; Parasitic infections seen in malaria, schistosomiasis, filariasis and so on.
Common causes of nephrotic syndrome are toxins and allergy: such as bee stab, snake bites, pollen allergy, vaccine allergy and so on.
Tumor: lung, stomach, colon, breast, ovary, thyroid and other tumors, leukemia and lymphoma, willm tumor.
Systemic diseases: diabetic nephropathy, renal sclerosis, renal amyloidosis, myxedema, macroglobulinemia and so on.
Mechanical factors: renal vein thrombosis, renal artery stenosis, inferior vena cava obstruction, congestive heart failure, chronic constrictive pericarditis and pregnancy nephropathy.
Genetic disease: congenital nephrotic syndrome, alport syndrome, fabry disease, sickle cell anemia, nail - pathe syndrome, lipodystrophy, familial kidney and so on.
what are the common causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?